Polling methodology

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Interesting, although I don't know how the demographics should be interpreted. But one thing's for sure: Predictions should be held in check before anyone starts popping the champagne.

The Growing Gap between Landline and Dual Frame Election Polls - Pew Research Center
In Pew Research's final pre-election poll in 2010, the landline sample of likely voters found Republican candidates ahead 51%-39%, a 12-point lead. In the sample that combined landline and cell phone interviews, the Republican lead was 48%-42%, a six-point advantage.

Interesting, although I don't know how the demographics should be interpreted. But one thing's for sure: Predictions should be held in check before anyone starts popping the champagne.

The Growing Gap between Landline and Dual Frame Election Polls - Pew Research Center
In Pew Research's final pre-election poll in 2010, the landline sample of likely voters found Republican candidates ahead 51%-39%, a 12-point lead. In the sample that combined landline and cell phone interviews, the Republican lead was 48%-42%, a six-point advantage.

people certainly are ditching redundant systems in this economy, i'll like to se the change between now and the general. i'm glad they polled "dual users" what about "magicjack" voters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back