• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
How many support illegals being sent back to their own country?

I do. I'm sick of the whole stinking mess. They break into our country. Steal our I'd, steal our resources, and break our laws, and we get called racists. I'm sick of it. Send them home.

Load 'em into buses and send them home.

Let's do the math on that one.

There's an estimated 20 million illegals in the country. If a bus holds 100 people, that's 200,000 bus loads.

What are we waiting for?

There's an estimated 20 million illegals in the country. If a bus holds 100 people, that's 200,000 bus loads.

What are we waiting for?

I don't know. What are you waiting for? Every journey begins with a single step. How many does an AIR BUS hold?

What are we waiting for?

I don't know. What are you waiting for? Every journey begins with a single step. How many does an AIR BUS hold?

An Air Bus probably holds around 200. If we really jam them in there, maybe we can get 400 in a single load.

That's only 50,000 Air Buses! Now we're getting somewhere!

Heck, if the Nazis using early 20th century technology could round up 6,000,000 Jews, we could easily round up 20,000,000 Mexicans if we put our minds to it.

Of course, landing 50,000 planes in Mexico might be a bit of a problem.

What are we waiting for?

An Air Bus probably holds around 200. If we really jam them in there, maybe we can get 400 in a single load.

Heck, if the Nazis using early 20th century technology could round up 6,000,000 Jews, we could easily round up 20,000,000 Mexicans if we put our minds to it.

you are trying to tell me it's too expensive to deal with and I don't buy it.. nice try though

you are trying to tell me it's too expensive to deal with and I don't buy it.. nice try though

Not only is it too expensive, it's completely illogical and unworkable.

What are we waiting for?

Land them? :eusa_think:

We'll raise YOUR taxes first, OK? :eusa_whistle:

NO need to raise anbody's taxes - just deduct the cost from the billions (B) in foreign aid we send to Mexico and to every country on this planet!!!

Yes, illegals should be deported. Maybe some deserve special consideration in applying for visas legally -- from Mexico. And the US MUST address the horrible conditions these people will be returning to, as well as clean up its own messes. (For example, mass deportation of the illegal workforce will reveal the actual and wretched state Social Security is in, since their "donations" of $5 Billion annually will cease.)

There's no simple, one-shot answer. Sloganeering won't solve this mess. But yes, anyone here illegally must be deported...and NOW.

NO need to raise anbody's taxes - just deduct the cost from the billions (B) in foreign aid we send to Mexico and to every country on this planet!!!

There you go!

And then we shut down our empire, bring all our troops home, and put them to work rounding up the huddled masses yearning to breathe free and work cheap.

What are we waiting for?

Who says we have to land in Mexico. Just give each of them a big sombrero and make them jump.

chavecito-sombrero.jpg

Who says we have to land in Mexico. Just give each of them a big sombrero and make them jump.

chavecito-sombrero.jpg

See, now you're just making a mockery of the whole plan.

Not only is it too expensive, it's completely illogical and unworkable.

every thing except open borders is illogical and unworkable to you demonRats.

Land them? :eusa_think:

we could build a whole industry and million of jobs building disposable parachutes made of friolejes..

We'll raise YOUR taxes first, OK? :eusa_whistle:

costs more to educate, medicate and incarcerate 20 million illegals..

Forum List

Back