Poll - Will you vote for your current incumbent Senators/Congressmen?

Will you vote for your incumbents?

• Yes, I'm going to vote for my current rep.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No, vote that asshole out!

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • None of my reps are up for re-election

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
I'll be voting for the Libertarian Party candidate for the House, unless this one Republican wins the primary but it's unlikely. As for Senator, Voinovich isn't running again so I have to vote for somebody else regardless.

I like Voinovich. Of course I don't agree with anyone 100% but he is a good man generally. I can't see where brown has done anything worth while. Kucinich is a keeper. I admire him for not selling himself to Bigcorp like most of the others.

The third choice is a wrong. Unless one lives in a territory or DC every Representative in Congress is up for election. There is no Representative for DC and no voting ones for any territory but all 50 states, all 435 voting reps are up for election. And anyone that lives in one of the 50 States has one he is in their district.

I'll be voting for the Libertarian Party candidate for the House, unless this one Republican wins the primary but it's unlikely. As for Senator, Voinovich isn't running again so I have to vote for somebody else regardless.

I like Voinovich. Of course I don't agree with anyone 100% but he is a good man generally. I can't see where brown has done anything worth while. Kucinich is a keeper. I admire him for not selling himself to Bigcorp like most of the others.

Voinovich is a typical establishment neocon and I'm glad to see him go. Though so far I don't know who I'm going to vote for to replace him.

Voinovich is a typical establishment neocon and I'm glad to see him go. Though so far I don't know who I'm going to vote for to replace him.

FYI

Flaky liberal? Wing-nut conservative? Here's proof on your Congress members | cleveland.com

The third choice is a wrong. Unless one lives in a territory or DC every Representative in Congress is up for election. There is no Representative for DC and no voting ones for any territory but all 50 states, all 435 voting reps are up for election. And anyone that lives in one of the 50 States has one he is in their district.

No shit Sherlock. I think that was the point. But hey, thanks for the civics lesson.

73% of Americans disapprove of Congress in general. Since we don't elect congress "in general", I'm curious - how many people here on this board are going to vote out their incumbent Senators or Congressmen that are up for re-election this year?
the last option on the poll is invalid
because every member of the House is up for re-election

but i wont be voting for my incumbents
dont like ANY of them

I might vote for Scott Brown again in 2 years as he didn't get a full term yet.

It depends on his behavior as a senator.

Kerry is getting voted against along with all my incumbent congresscritters.

Harry (the war is lost) Reid and the 2 Democrat Representatives are up for reelection this November. I will be voting for anyone but them and fully expect most voters in the Silver State to do the same. Obama and his careless Las Vegas remarks have not only hurt my City but thankfully, has hurt the Dems in the State. I don't expect a Dem to be elected any time soon in the years ahead.
Saurday, I attended a 9/11 artifact Dedication at our Atomic Energy Museum. 2 NYFD and 1 NYPD were there to tell their stories of the event. The Politicians were there also, not Harry Reid of course cause he forgot Tip O'Neil's assessment that all politics is local. Mayor Oscar (I) got a standing cheering loud clapping ovation. John Ensign (R) got a loud clapping ovation but no standing or cheering. Rep. Berkley and Titus got a small polite clapping and Harry Reid's representative got a few scattered claps. Wonder if the "stand in guy" had the courage to tell Harry "Doesn't look good".
There are 3 million citizens who live in Nevada and 2 million live in Las Vegas. The Blue's can thank Obama for running the Dems out of town on a rail. November is "kick'em to the curb day".

Last edited:
I was planning on voting for Charlie Crist.

You could say he is the replacement incumbent.

But if Marco Rubio wins the nomination, I think I am going to have a hard time this election year. I am a centrists that is starting to lean left due to the Tea party and their right wing style rhetoric.

You still can. I read that he's running as an independent.

I just came upwith a crazy idea!!

Instead of vote--run for office!!

Then when it is time to vote, it is obvious!!

I have done that. I sat on my town council for a term,and the county board of commissioners. I considered running for the state assembly, but decided I just can't live in Phoenix that long.

Did you know that 40 members of your state legislature are birthers?

I just came upwith a crazy idea!!

Instead of vote--run for office!!

Then when it is time to vote, it is obvious!!

I have done that. I sat on my town council for a term,and the county board of commissioners. I considered running for the state assembly, but decided I just can't live in Phoenix that long.

Did you know that 40 members of your state legislature are birthers?

I know they want to see "proof" of a candidates qualifications for office. I know that at 11 have said they are "birthers". The others that signed thier bill are doing so because they think it's a good idea.
Imagine, if the qualifications had been presented there would be no "birthers".

Now run along and try to label more people you have no knowledge of, in a nice kind nonracial partisan way of course.

Forum List

Back