POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Something to ponder!

8940b1a56ec41845d12315888e33d5e28e80749d5044c75ca0dac33db5c49ee1.jpg

Trump is constantly keeping a chuckle on the faces of many when he slings those zingers like he does. Look, Trump is definitely a bull in the China shop for sure, but he is a refreshing change from all the weak, corrupt, butt kissing leadership we've had in the not so distant past.

Hey, if he messed up then just straighten him out, and make sure he gets the message. He's a leader, but he's also an imperfect man just like all other men are.

When the nation feels that it can't correct it's leadership, then that's the day we become a dictatorship or worse.

You know what, your argument would be great if he had the skills to get things done, but he's accomplished the least of any president in his first year in modern history.

"Hey, we have a racist crazy person with his finger on the nuclear button, but he sure gives us a chuckle, and rich people got their tax cuts."

Ooold, post but good question. I remember when he did that. Man Teump is hard to watch. I can’t stand him. Blah. But there are times I can get on the trump train he tweets. Then I see said tweet and then I nust can’t get on the train at that time. I vote mango.

Forum List

Back