Poll: Who's going to win the election?

The way things stand now, who do you think will win the the election?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Up until a few years ago, interracial marriage was illegal in Virginia, is that where you want to go back to? Or do you prefer the racial categorizing of Hitler or the racial separation of apartheid South Africa?

Ah yes, the typical liberal Hitler thing. Did you know that there are some blacks wanting segregation again; a state that only blacks occupy?

I'm for it. If blacks decided to leave my neighborhood for a certain state, my property value would double overnight. Of course I would have to pay more in property tax, but you take the good with the bad.

I'd go even further though, I would like to see a separation of country by political persuasion. One half for the liberals and one half for the conservatives. The only problem would be building a wall to keep the liberals out of our half of the country. But we could do it.

Racist? You started calling Obama different name. What do you call that? Now you are trying turn the table. Dude give me a break. Trump is a racist, bigot assholes supported by racist.
I said provide a link that communist party support Hillary. So where is that link? I didn't ask for Obama.
Are you denying that Trump is not Putin puppet?
So why not release his tax returns so we can see who is really the crooked of the two.
Proved a link that hundreds of people that attended his fraudulent trump university are happy.
He was sued 3,500 times from racism to fraud.

Lie

First of all, Trump initiated most of those lawsuits. Secondly, I did provide the link. It's the very first one. It takes you to the US Communist Party web site where they talk in length about Sanders and Hil-Liar in such high regards. Of course if you bothered to click the links and read them, you would have known that before you replied.

Typical liberal.

Why do you lie to prove your point? Your link is talking about Obama. Not Clinton.
On top of that..... Do you expect people with common sense believe that kind of crap? Your Adolf Trump is digging every where to bring any kind of lies......... Don't you think he could have brought this up? DUDE.
Lawsuit against Trump........ Lets take 50% of 3,500. Is that good enough? You are bogus.
Why do you lie to prove your point? Your link is talking about Obama. Not Clinton.
On top of that..... Do you expect people with common sense believe that kind of crap? Your Adolf Trump is digging every where to bring any kind of lies......... Don't you think he could have brought this up? DUDE.
Lawsuit against Trump........ Lets take 50% of 3,500. Is that good enough? You are bogus.

First of all, I did not post "a link" I posted several links. I'm sorry, but I did not realize you had A.D.D. otherwise I would have posted them separately.

Clearly (to those without your problem) will support my point that the first link took you to the US Communist web site where they obviously canonized Clinton and Sanders--not DumBama. The other links afterwards did support my claim that they also supported Obama too. I only included them because I anticipated you would be asking for that next.

Your problem is that you do not have common sense. Common sense would dictate that you read something before you opine on it. Otherwise you would not look like the fool you look like now.

Now as to your claim I lied: please be explicit as to where I lied. Otherwise it is you that looks like the liar.

1. Coming from Communist propaganda. Is that supposed to be credible?
2. Your link didn't mean a diddly squat.
3. Coming from a racist like you don't mean a squat of credibility.
4. So why is it that your messiah has not used these communist bullshit?
Try again.

charwin95 Here is an old interview with a former KGB Agent who explains what is done once to those who have helped them (leftists, liberals, feminists, liberal media, etc) once the Communists have taken power. What is done to these people? Are they rewarded? No. According to Yuri Bezmenov - they are lined up against a wall and executed. He gives example after example in country after country taken over by Communists - it's always the same outcome. Listen to this interview and please wake up. You're not headed towards some sort of Utopia. You're heading towards a brick wall!

Published on May 22, 2013
Feminists and other leftists are useful idiots who serve only to destabilise the society. When the goal is reached, they will be "lined up against the wall".
1984 interview with a former KGB agent and Soviet diplomat, Yuri Bezmenov.

So you expect me to believe that?
You can believe it now or believe it later. You're call. I'm just providing you with the facts. The only reward you'll get for assisting a Communist to put a nation under Communist rule is a prison cell or a firing squad. Once they are finished with you, they are finished with you.

Is this Dale Smith? I will not waste a single minute reading communist propaganda.
Then you certainly do not want to put Hillary Clinton in the oval office or you'll be reading it, listening to it and suffering the consequences of it for a whole lot longer than you think!

Don't worry Hillary will win by landslide.

Try again.

1. Yes, it shows how the Communists agree with the Democrat platform. As the left keeps drifting further and further left, they are nearly one of the same at this point.

2. Of course my link doesn't mean squat. You're too butthurt to admit when you are wrong and what your party actually stands for.

3. Nobody gets credibility for simply posting positive proof of what they say? No wonder you're a liberal.

3. I'm not Trump's advisor, and who knows, maybe he will in the near future.

charwin95 Here is an old interview with a former KGB Agent who explains what is done once to those who have helped them (leftists, liberals, feminists, liberal media, etc) once the Communists have taken power. What is done to these people? Are they rewarded? No. According to Yuri Bezmenov - they are lined up against a wall and executed. He gives example after example in country after country taken over by Communists - it's always the same outcome. Listen to this interview and please wake up. You're not headed towards some sort of Utopia. You're heading towards a brick wall!

Feminists and other leftists are useful idiots who serve only to destabilise the society. When the goal is reached, they will be "lined up against the wall".

You can believe it now or believe it later. You're call. I'm just providing you with the facts. The only reward you'll get for assisting a Communist to put a nation under Communist rule is a prison cell or a firing squad. Once they are finished with you, they are finished with you.

Is this Dale Smith? I will not waste a single minute reading communist propaganda.
Then you certainly do not want to put Hillary Clinton in the oval office or you'll be reading it, listening to it and suffering the consequences of it for a whole lot longer than you think!

Why worry ?

We are screwed one way or the other.

Try again.

1. Yes, it shows how the Communists agree with the Democrat platform. As the left keeps drifting further and further left, they are nearly one of the same at this point.

2. Of course my link doesn't mean squat. You're too butthurt to admit when you are wrong and what your party actually stands for.

3. Nobody gets credibility for simply posting positive proof of what they say? No wonder you're a liberal.

3. I'm not Trump's advisor, and who knows, maybe he will in the near future.

Coming from communist? Yeah right. I will not waste a single minute reading communist propaganda. Dude get real.

Whose worried? I'm a servant of the LORD. My concern is for my country because I love my country. If you loved this country you would not be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back