Poll: Who here has been to Disney World?

Have you been to Disney World?

• Yes. But I was disappointed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok apart from the "It's a small world" ride that I consider purgatory (I got stuck on it for about 45 minutes), that one place between heaven and hell that will make you scream "I stole the Lindbergh baby" I love love Disneyland.

I once got a tour of their Engineering side. It's awesome BEHIND the scenes as well..

Still -- I felt a little N. Korea as a visitor. Those "minders" with the cattle prod looking thingies are a bit creepy to me.. And staying as a guest at their Park Hotels a couple times is nice, but very programmed.. Just like their animatronics..

My son throws up when he gets a migraine...He got a bad one at Disneyland .
Security and the medical team opened the crowds and got us out of there so fast to see a doctor.

Really organized and impressive.

One of the best vacations ever was with my ex husband and the kids when we booked a week at Darien Lakes in trailers together. I'd booked two together so we were right across from each other. A whole freaking week of riding rides. Rog and I came up from Tennessee (that's when he was at Saturn) and kids were on summer vacation and my ex Ron got them to New York for the blast of a life time.

Candy floss for breakfast baby! All of us were on a sugar high. As you may have noted by the post my ex was still one of my best friends after many many years together and I am proud to say we successfully co parented our kids over all the years.

Trust me. You cannot lose out on a vacation of a lifetime for you and your children to hit a theme park even for a weekend. Memories forever.

Forum List

Back