poll who dont like dems or reps???this year

bigbrother60

Rookie
Sep 27, 2008
If you do like one of them do you like the counrty....we do not have a choice both of these two are pro war and pro tax and spend...they speak tax cuts and spending cuts...but niether will deliver...this is a sad electyion for this nation...its like watching incent sheep go to slaughter...
they are happy

big-B

If you do like one of them do you like the counrty....we do not have a choice both of these two are pro war and pro tax and spend...they speak tax cuts and spending cuts...but niether will deliver...this is a sad electyion for this nation...its like watching incent sheep go to slaughter...
they are happy

big-B

The population is like the sheep from George Orwell's Animal Farm tell them what catchy political slogan to shout and their happy.

Both major candidates leave much to be desired. That's why I am supporting Bob Barr of the Libertarian Party.

It's said to say that if you vote for the person that best represents your ideals he still wouldn't have a shot, but it's a slow process. If The parties keep picking such bad candidates the independents might have a shot.

It's said to say that if you vote for the person that best represents your ideals he still wouldn't have a shot, but it's a slow process. If The parties keep picking such bad candidates the independents might have a shot.

No problem---at least I know I didn't support either of the idiots. Will you be able to say that ?

I happen to support and believe in Barack Obama. I don't think he's perfect by any stretch but he matches pretty closely my ideals so I'm happy about that.

I wish we had a three party system that was effective though. I actually wish they didn't run on any party... just run as themselves... don't affix a party to them and see what happens.

We need another billionaire in order to have a shot.

I'm just so thoroughly disgusted this morning that the whole issue of R v D is meaningless.

I'm just so thoroughly disgusted this morning that the whole issue of R v D is meaningless.

I'll second that, but I'm just a fraction more disgusted with Democrats in particular Pelosi and Reid. I don't ususlly wish bad things on people but I may make an exception in their cases.

Forum List

Back