Poll:White Christian Conservatives are Demographically Disappearing

Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.
We don’t believe in the jesus myth.

All the other colors want is equality and fairness. You don’t sound like you’re the kind of person who believes in those things.

Normal republicans need to be repelled into not voting along with you. Thus marginalizing your kind again.

Let’s hope you are turning off normal white Americans and let’s hope blacks and Mexicans and Muslims show up. If they do you lose.

What have I ever said to indicate that I don;t believe in fairness? Whenever I say that white people should be treated fairly some lefty asshole pops up and tells me to stop whining. Like most people, I used to believe in the equality myth. After all, it was hammered into my head relentlessly as I was growing up. By educators, by the media, by people with clout and mainstream credibility. Turns out, equality is a one way street. Turns out, fair treatment is reserved for blacks, gays, women and everyone except for straight white males. Turns out I was born evil even though I've never done anything wrong.

Oh you poor poor white man.

Listen loser. I'm a white man. We fucking rule this country you whiny little bitch. Now stop being a fucking racist ignorant twat.

You weren't born evil. Your daddy raised you wrong. He raised an ignorant fuck.

Right on cue.
Well it's funny as fuck for a white man to be claiming that things aren't fair for us in America. I'm a white man in America and I find that laughable. Especially when every company I have ever worked for has not had nearly enough diversity in them. In other words woman, gays, blacks, hispanics, arabs, indians, etc. They are all way under represented in the work force and every company has had way too many white males at every level and in every department.

Turns out equality is a one way street alright. You think when 96% of all the employees, managers and CEO's are white males that's equality? I call bullshit.

What do you do for a living? If you are a poor white then you may not understand what I'm saying because to you, down in the trenches, you realize that to the masters, you are all N*#$*rs. And at the bottom, maybe you work in a department where there are more blacks than whites. I would have to know your personal situation to figure out why you think white males are at a disadvantage. Affirmative Action? Don't forget why they implemented that policy. They did it because all the managers were white men.

What you are doing is right wing spin. You guys have spun it so affirmative action is "racist" towards white males. It would be if things were fair for the rest of Americans. But looking at who works where, we see most companies need to implement a diversity plan.

Now you might think that I'm just a fringe thinking left wing idiot. But this will disprove that

330 CEOs have taken the 'diversity pledge'

330 CEO's my friend have signed the diversity pledge. They get what I'm saying. I can't help it if the right wing retards on USMB don't want to get it. You don't get anything that's not a right wing talking point. And if it's not good for white men, you don't get it.

Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.

All the other colors want is equality and fairness. You don’t sound like you’re the kind of person who believes in those things.

Normal republicans need to be repelled into not voting along with you. Thus marginalizing your kind again.

Let’s hope you are turning off normal white Americans and let’s hope blacks and Mexicans and Muslims show up. If they do you lose.

What have I ever said to indicate that I don;t believe in fairness? Whenever I say that white people should be treated fairly some lefty asshole pops up and tells me to stop whining. Like most people, I used to believe in the equality myth. After all, it was hammered into my head relentlessly as I was growing up. By educators, by the media, by people with clout and mainstream credibility. Turns out, equality is a one way street. Turns out, fair treatment is reserved for blacks, gays, women and everyone except for straight white males. Turns out I was born evil even though I've never done anything wrong.

Listen loser. I'm a white man. We fucking rule this country you whiny little bitch. Now stop being a fucking racist ignorant twat.

Right on cue.
Well it's funny as fuck for a white man to be claiming that things aren't fair for us in America. I'm a white man in America and I find that laughable. Especially when every company I have ever worked for has not had nearly enough diversity in them. In other words woman, gays, blacks, hispanics, arabs, indians, etc. They are all way under represented in the work force and every company has had way too many white males at every level and in every department.

Turns out equality is a one way street alright. You think when 96% of all the employees, managers and CEO's are white males that's equality? I call bullshit.

What do you do for a living? If you are a poor white then you may not understand what I'm saying because to you, down in the trenches, you realize that to the masters, you are all N*#$*rs. And at the bottom, maybe you work in a department where there are more blacks than whites. I would have to know your personal situation to figure out why you think white males are at a disadvantage. Affirmative Action? Don't forget why they implemented that policy. They did it because all the managers were white men.

What you are doing is right wing spin. You guys have spun it so affirmative action is "racist" towards white males. It would be if things were fair for the rest of Americans. But looking at who works where, we see most companies need to implement a diversity plan.

Now you might think that I'm just a fringe thinking left wing idiot. But this will disprove that

330 CEO's my friend have signed the diversity pledge. They get what I'm saying. I can't help it if the right wing retards on USMB don't want to get it. You don't get anything that's not a right wing talking point. And if it's not good for white men, you don't get it.

1. First you laugh at the idea that whites are being discriminated against, because whites are ceos.

2. Then you viciously ridicule whites who think that rich whites are on their side, because to the rich, the whites are "*******" too.

3. Then you point out that rich whites have pledged to favor minorities in hiring and promotions.

ANd you wonder why we are pissed off at libs like you.

Right on cue.

1. First you laugh at the idea that whites are being discriminated against, because whites are ceos.

2. Then you viciously ridicule whites who think that rich whites are on their side, because to the rich, the whites are "*******" too.

3. Then you point out that rich whites have pledged to favor minorities in hiring and promotions.

Good points. LOL.

CEO's are trying to diversify because their customers are diverse. Their customers don't like seeing that the company is run and operated by all whites. Where are the blacks? Where are the women? THey just want a fair representation.

I'm not saying just because women are 50% of the population they should be 50% of the CEO's in this country. How about 20%? If not, something is wrong here.

But you are correct. To a CEO he doesn't care about the white workers. That's more happening at the hiring manager level. They hire people they can see themselves working with. Most white hiring managers have a bias they don't even realize and they discriminate against women and blacks and hispanics, etc.

Not favor minorities. They pledge to make their companies workforce match the society outside their doors.

Right on cue.

Good points. LOL.

CEO's are trying to diversify because their customers are diverse. Their customers don't like seeing that the company is run and operated by all whites. Where are the blacks? Where are the women? THey just want a fair representation.

I'm not saying just because women are 50% of the population they should be 50% of the CEO's in this country. How about 20%? If not, something is wrong here.

But you are correct. To a CEO he doesn't care about the white workers. That's more happening at the hiring manager level. They hire people they can see themselves working with. Most white hiring managers have a bias they don't even realize and they discriminate against women and blacks and hispanics, etc.

Not favor minorities. They pledge to make their companies workforce match the society outside their doors.

The vast majority of the time, the customer has no idea of the demographics of the company.

So, that is not why they are doing it.

Right on cue.

Your link proves that the system is stacked against white people.

Forum List

Back