Poll:White Christian Conservatives are Demographically Disappearing

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
We're at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
This is a terrible sign for the future of the United States of America. Liberals have slowly been eating away at our nation like a cancer since the 1950’s. When white Christians become a minority, and when whites in general become a minority, I hope the first ones to suffer will be those whites who lived in the comfort of the suburbs, and voted Democrat. Hollywood liberal hypocrites will hire private security to protect their families with assault weapons. The rest are on their own.
South African Land Reform and Farm Murders: The Untold Story
White farmers in South Africa twice as likely to be murdered than a police officer.
South African farmers fearing for their lives
Refugees Flee Racist South Africa - Live Trading News
Guest Opinion: Genocide against white farmers, S. Africa
White farmers face surge of violence in South Africa | Sky News Australia
Report of European Union Parliament
South Africa: racial policies, farm murders and the expropriation of property without compensation
State Department warns of travel by Americans to South Africa
The safest (and most dangerous) travel destinations
This is where Liberal Democrats are taking our nation.

Last edited:
Those guilty white liberals will be begging Jesus to help them when the angry black mob they instigated arrives at their doorstep.

If you are part of the White Christian America, and you support a man who has been divorced twice, cheated on all his spouses, and has admitted to plenty premarital sex, you might not be taken seriously.

If you are part of the White Christian America, and you support a man who has been divorced twice, cheated on all his spouses, and has admitted to plenty premarital sex, you might not be taken seriously.

A common refrain. Doesn't hold much credibility when the anti-christian, pro-moral degeneracy left says it. Reminds me of this:

christian2.jpg

And if you claim to be the defender of the helpless and support the murder of innocent unborn children, you might not be taken seriously either.

And if you claim to be the defender of the helpless and support the murder of innocent unborn children, you might not be taken seriously either.

Am I defender of the murder of innocent unborn children?

A common refrain. Doesn't hold much credibility when the anti-christian, pro-moral degeneracy left says it. Reminds me of this:

View attachment 274776

Please feel free to quote any post I have made that anti religion. I am anti religious control via the gov't. But I am not anti religion.

This is happening because many people that labeled themselves themselves as such no longer do, though our views have not changed. What was a "conservative" in the 70s is no longer what is a conservative today. At one time conservatives supported smaller government, less government interference in our lives and more personal freedoms. Today's conservatives support none of those things.

The same holds true for Christians, or ones that used to call themselves that. The Church in America today is more about politics than religion and many people that used to attend no longer do, but they still hold the same faith.

View attachment 274776

Please feel free to quote any post I have made that anti religion. I am anti religious control via the gov't. But I am not anti religion.

I never said you were. But the argument you made is a favorite of those types.

This is happening because many people that labeled themselves themselves as such no longer do, though our views have not changed. What was a "conservative" in the 70s is no longer what is a conservative today. At one time conservatives supported smaller government, less government interference in our lives and more personal freedoms. Today's conservatives support none of those things.

The same holds true for Christians, or ones that used to call themselves that. The Church in America today is more about politics than religion and many people that used to attend no longer do, but they still hold the same faith.

Liberals have moved on to subjects that challenge traditional morality.

Are churches supposed to ignore this, and if so, why?

Define "traditional morality"

View attachment 274776

I never said you were. But the argument you made is a favorite of those types.

I didn't make any argument in favor of anything.

NO. YOu're being silly.

I think that if I am a Christian, churches should not ignore that.

If I am not a Christian, why should they meddle? I am not talking about laws that are based on common themes, ie against murder, rape, theft ect.

NO. YOu're being silly.

No, I am not. I am asking you to define a term that you used. Why is it you are not able to do so? What are you afraid of?

Also, biblically speaking, should the focus of the church be what liberals are doing or the Word of God?

Hoping for the suffering of your fellow Americans. Classy as fuck .

Playing stupid is not a refutation.
I’ll play along anyhoo...Men pounding men in the ass is not a practice of traditional morality...Chicks with dicks is not a practice of traditional morality...Begging for free shit is not a practice of traditional morality...Trannies and Faggots raising children in tranny and faggot households under Tranny and faggot ideology is not a practice of traditional morality...Americans supporting the actions of illegal wetbacks is not a practice of traditional morality....Are you still confused? I can carry on?

I think that if I am a Christian, churches should not ignore that.

If I am not a Christian, why should they meddle? I am not talking about laws that are based on common themes, ie against murder, rape, theft ect.

1. Why should churches care if you are Christian?

2. In the context of the assault on Traditional Morality? Because they have to live in the society that your assaults will lead to, and they have just as much right to input as you do.

Forum List

Back