POLL : WHEN IS OJ SIMPSON GOING BACK TO JAIL?

How long before OJ Simpson violates his parole and goes back to JAIL?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • More than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll never go back

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • He am innocent!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never.He enjoys Affirmative Action privileges, is DNC supporter and hates whites.Enough for PC to white-wash him free from any allegation.

What overwhelming evidence? If you cut someones throat you typically have a shitload of blood on you. Not a drop of planted blood on your sock.

right. because clearly, if you are too dumb to wash up afterwards, then you would have blood all over the place.

Of course, there was a shitload of blood in his car, in his house, a whole trail of it leading back to him...
You got a link for that? Never heard of a shit load of blood in his car or house and I watched the trail. I do recall the same unbelievably small spots of blood on the floor boards and steering wheel which suggested more planted evidence.

Truth be known, I don't care if OJ did do it.

She was a gold-digger, taking him to the cleaners, and having sex with her lawyer while throwing it in his face.

She didn't earn or deserve any of that money.

Let it be a wake-up call to gold-diggers everywhere.

;) That man may just give a crap and off you.

You got a link for that? Never heard of a shit load of blood in his car or house and I watched the trail. I do recall the same unbelievably small spots of blood on the floor boards and steering wheel which suggested more planted evidence.

Sorry, man, he did it. I know this is hard for you to accept.

They ignored it because you dont leave small spots of blood after you cut someones throat. Obviously the evidence was planted.

Obvious to whom? Planting the evidence would have required them to know OJ as good for it. How did they know he wasn't in Chicago at the time of the deaths?

She was a gold-digger, taking him to the cleaners, and having sex with her lawyer while throwing it in his face.

Wow. Misogynist much?

She was taking him to the cleaners because he was slapping her around on a regular basis.

They ignored it because you dont leave small spots of blood after you cut someones throat. Obviously the evidence was planted.

Obvious to whom? Planting the evidence would have required them to know OJ as good for it. How did they know he wasn't in Chicago at the time of the deaths?

Wow. Misogynist much?

She was taking him to the cleaners because he was slapping her around on a regular basis.
You claimed there was a shitload of blood in his home and car. Are you now admitting that was untrue?

Obvious to anyone that has seen the cops plant evidence before. How hard would it be for them to check the timeline before planting the evidence? They had the car and vials of blood.

Wow. Misogynist much?

GFY faggot.

You claimed there was a shitload of blood in his home and car. Are you now admitting that was untrue?

Obvious to anyone that has seen the cops plant evidence before. How hard would it be for them to check the timeline before planting the evidence? They had the car and vials of blood.

it was smeared all over the steering wheel and floor, where you'd expect it to be.

Come on, get real. OJ did it. Now, did the cops make mistakes? Um, yeah. doesn't take away from the fact he did it.

the media told him that and he thinks the media doesn't lie.

he also thinks G Zimmerman is guilty, for the same reasons

Um, yeah, I tend to believe blatant evidence of guilt when I see it, for some reason.

Oh, how many times has Zimmerman been busted for threatening or assaulting people since his trial?
How many times were those leftist haters, like you?

poor moron, can't understand that the media lied to him and the courts didn't

Yeah he is asking for it now...

1025-oj-simpson-insta-story-laurasaucedo-9.jpg

Why waste breath on him? I am not interested in his book, hos poorly his wife treated him, nor in his life now. Let's try a hero:

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/590/589130/colin-powell-quote-5-picture-quote-1.jpg

Always a honorable man, yes he might have been......but he is not a politician; he and McCain are said not to like each other.....honorable men can disagree.

Forum List

Back