Poll: What to do when someone wrecked your car

The insurance company of the guy who hit my car won't even call me back. I should...

• Get a lawyer and let him or her handle it

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Boycott that insurance company and let the free market handle it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Occupy" a space near the company's corporate headquarters

• Call the appropriate government and industry oversight agencies

• Nothing. Its my fault for being at the wrong place at the wrong time

• Total voters
Poll: What to do when someone runs into your car with theirs and their insurance won't even call you back?

Call again.

A response failure causes you to trigger your uninsured motorist section, then the insurance company goes after them.

Simple. Other then being ticked about the entire affair.

Poll: What to do when someone runs into your car with theirs and their insurance won't even call you back?
Sue them Pro Se (By Yourself, No Lawyer) Tell them that you'll settle for a certain amount.

He can't do that. If he's uninsured and driving he could be in trouble. So to report the other insurance company may put him in jeopardy.

Sue them Pro Se (By Yourself, No Lawyer) Tell them that you'll settle for a certain amount.

He can't do that. If he's uninsured and driving he could be in trouble. So to report the other insurance company may put him in jeopardy.

Let him round up 500 SEIU members. All he has to say is a repubican hit me.

The useful idiots would line up.

sure he could have insurance and just be real young....i know the in and outs of insurance cause i had some issues....lets refer to them as issues.....

even is the driver is uninsured.....you should always have uninsured driver coverage ....its only a couple of bucks

more details would help....police report etc

You might try a method that worked for me when the ins. company of a lady who t-boned my motorcycle wouldn't respond. I sent a guy with a business suit and a clip board to the woman's door. The woman answered to door and the suit told her that he was there to assess the value of her home related to a lawsuit.
A had a check in my hands a week later.

You might try a method that worked for me when the ins. company of a lady who t-boned my motorcycle wouldn't respond. I sent a guy with a business suit and a clip board to the woman's door. The woman answered to door and the suit told her that he was there to assess the value of her home related to a lawsuit.
A had a check in my hands a week later.

Lol! I like the drama! :D

Forum List

Back