Poll: What should we do with guns?

What should we do with guns?

• Total voters
The government cannot tax intrastate commerce

The government can levy a tax on whatever items they see fit. Are you really this stupid?

You've been here long enough to know that the answer is a resounding yes.

Apply a $500 "mayhem tax" to each firearm sold. Make it $1,000 for assault rifles.

It doesn't violate the moronic second amendment. If a gun crazy still wants to buy a zillion guns because in some delusional belief that he alone can fend off the always-around-the-corner imposition of martial law, he can do it; we collect the taxes to help pay for the funerals that will result from inevitable murder of innocents that will take place under the guise of keeping us safe.

Then you should tax the criminals who commit the crimes, not the millions of law abiding gun owners who do nothing of the sort every day. You are punishing people that have done NOTHING to deserve your scorn.

Also this could be construed as a poll tax, restricting a right such as voting.

Also, you still hate poor people, as you see them as unworthy of exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

If 80mm mothers really do organize, even partially, this is over for you guys, marty.

Want to give me figures? Begin with how many women in NRA, then begin working with the number. You will find women and gun support are very insignificant additions to your side.

Want to give me figures? Begin with how many women in NRA, then begin working with the number. You will find women and gun support are very insignificant additions to your side.

You are the one pulling an 80 million figure out of your ass, not me.

Not at all. You are the one making stupid assertions without the research.

Begin it, or I will keep shooting your silly assertions down.

Your entire premise is silly, that 80 million "moms" will rally against guns and force the government to encact laws to ban certain or all weapons.

You sir, are an idiot.

You, sir, are not doing your research, silly rabbit. :lol:

Your entire premise is silly, that 80 million "moms" will rally against guns and force the government to encact laws to ban certain or all weapons.

You sir, are an idiot.

You, sir, are not doing your research, silly rabbit. :lol:

You sir, are an idiot.

What research is there to do? you are talking of proposed movements, hypothetical votes, and made up organziations that will organize 80 million people against guns.

It only exists in the addled minds of drooling forum trolls such as yourself.

Says one of the greatest drooling fools of all time. Sir, you are only talking about proposals and hypothetical solutions and a weakening organization as making differences. They won't.

Says one of the greatest drooling fools of all time. Sir, you are only talking about proposals and hypothetical solutions and a weakening organization as making differences. They won't.

Fgsfds.jpg

Thanks to marty for sending a very recent Christmas picture of himself.

Fgsfds.jpg

You do look like a useful fool of the ultra right.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ible-for-assault-weapons-ban.html#post6522098

As the assault weapon ban vote neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

"We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety," the letter said.

"While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons," the letter said concluding.
Some things you should know:

Back in 1920 government decided to ban beverage alcohol. I think you know how that worked out.

In 1982, dimwit Reagan decided to revive and escalate Nixon's stupid War On Drugs and intensified the ban on all recreational substances, including marijuana. Did you know any drug you might wish to buy is still available within two miles of any inhabited area of the U.S.?

So what effect do you think a ban on so-called "assault" weapons would have? In case you can't work it out, it would deprive the law-abiding of their Second Amendment rights, because they would comply with the ban. But if you think the outlaws would give up their "assault weapons," or any other weapons, you are beyond naive.

The simple fact of the matter is the only way to effectively enforce a ban is imposition of police state methods -- the parts for which are obviously being positioned. But you don't know that, either. Do you?

Forum List

Back