Poll: What should we do with guns?

What should we do with guns?

• Total voters
BTW individuals in this case would exclude those who are mentally ill or criminals.

regulate all public firearms - lever / bolt action, 6 round maximum, chamber fed.

One person voted to 'ban some'...

I would ask that person to tell us which guns s/he would ban?

regulate all public firearms - lever / bolt action, 6 round maximum, chamber fed.
OK...Limit people protecting the prez to those weapons as well.

Fair is fair.

what are the State militia ?

Better yet limit the police, security guards, etc. anyone not in the military to the exact same weapons civillains can use. The military has to keep thier weapons in armories except in time of war.

If the police need heaver weapons, tough.

A. What's a 'public firearm'?
B. That would outlaw, for example, 'cowboy rifles', or lever action rifles that shoot traditional handgun calibers, like .44, .357 and .45. They typically hold 10 in the tube and 1 in the hole.

You all do realize that a sick demented mind will just find another way to commit there insane acts don't you? Just for the hell of it I did a web search on how to build a bomb and got 499,000,000 results now if I could find that much on building a bomb don't you think people could use the web to get the gun or guns they wanted? Something to think about.

Banning guns, would severely curtail the number of gun crimes, in time ,and it would have prevented what happened at Sandy Hook.

That being said, I dont think banning guns or banning types of guns, is the answer.

The simple fact that as more guns are purchased, major crimes decline, kind of contradicts your hypothesis.

Forum List

Back