Poll: Utah Candidate Mia Love Leading Congressional Race by Double Digits

Looks like a few of those elderly Mormons are very unhappy about Mia Love. Some of them never got over the LDS allowing blacks into the church.

Anyways, sorry that white Sarah Palin didn't work out for you conservatives, and good luck with black Sarah Palin. Maybe yet another reason to claim oppression by the dirty liberals is what you needed to make it work. But I doubt it.

lets hope she wins though i dont trust internal polls.

Agreed, you have to be skeptical of internal campaign polls, but I believe I saw another one recently showing her up by four, which is probably more realistic. I imagine her appearance at the RNC made this happen.

I'm too often amazed that immigrants turn coat and now are against immigration. Politics you say. The opportunities given her are somehow off limits for other immigrants? Anchor babies should at the very least recognize the hypocritical moral position they place themselves in? I got mine, shit on you, should be the mantra of republicans like Mia.

Did Rising Republican Star Mia Love Lie About Her Background? | Clutch Magazine

She's against illegal immigration. The clue is in the word 'illegal', not immigration. Moron.

He knows that, but you have to remember that fringe nut jobs like him couldn't make their points if they were honest about the issue.

You believe that? You think the liberal ranks are as rife with racists as "conservatives"?

You can bet your ass on it.

Sorry. In the real world....you won't find a card-carrying liberal who is racist. It isn't what we are about.

Racism in America is a right wing thing. Period.

You wouldn't know the "real world" if it bit you in the ass. Lying to yourself may help you sleep at night, but it doesn't change reality. You alleged "liberals" have been just as damaging to non-white Americans as your party's pointy-head sheeted predecessors.

"We" as we all know that the Pubs have been the haven for the KKK all these years.

Who do you think we have been having to uproot like weeds here in our area?

And, yes, CG, sorry to disappoint, you are wrong . . . yet again.

An opinion cannot be wrong, Jokey. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd know that.

And... who is this 'we all' that 'know' that the Pubs have been the haven for the KKK all these years?

You're a Democrat, Jokey... I don't know why you are so ashamed to say it.

Looks like a few of those elderly Mormons are very unhappy about Mia Love. Some of them never got over the LDS allowing blacks into the church.

Anyways, sorry that white Sarah Palin didn't work out for you conservatives, and good luck with black Sarah Palin. Maybe yet another reason to claim oppression by the dirty liberals is what you needed to make it work. But I doubt it.

Why are the left so obsessed with skin color? Are you scared that some minorities keep getting off the reservation that the left try to keep them on.

Of course, an opinion can be wrong. California Girl has talent is a wrong opinion.

You are a Loser while I am a Republican.

Get over it.

"We" as we all know that the Pubs have been the haven for the KKK all these years.

Who do you think we have been having to uproot like weeds here in our area?

And, yes, CG, sorry to disappoint, you are wrong . . . yet again.

An opinion cannot be wrong, Jokey. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd know that.

And... who is this 'we all' that 'know' that the Pubs have been the haven for the KKK all these years?

You're a Democrat, Jokey... I don't know why you are so ashamed to say it.

Poll: Utah Candidate Mia Love Leading Congressional Race by Double Digits

Republican Mia Love, who is running to defeat Democrat incumbent Jim Matheson in Utah’s 4th congressional district, is leading the race 51% to 36%, according to internal polling released by Love’s campaign on Tuesday.*

Love’s polling firm, Public Opinion Strategies, said, "this heavily Republican district is coming home,” and the race has taken a 28-point swing. In July, the polling outfit said its poll showed Matheson with a 13-point lead over Love.*

Matheson has resorted to questioning how Love’s parents, who emigrated to American from Haiti, received their citizenship papers to defeat the black female Republican rising star.*

"Sadly, Jim Matheson has turned to false attacks on my community and my family. Now is the time for Jim Matheson to stop his negative campaign," Love said in a statement.*
A Matheson spokesperson told the Salt Lake Tribune that the poll was “a totally biased internal poll” and releasing the poll was “an attempt to get control of her flailing campaign.”

Matheson, who voted against Obamacare, still has strong support in this district. But Love may benefit in November because a record number of Mormons are expected to turnout in Utah to vote for Mitt Romney for president. And these voters could give Love the boost she to beat Matheson and send her to Washington.*

The poll found that Mitt Romney led Barack Obama in the district by nearly 50 points (73-25).*:clap2::clap2::clap2:
It's looking good, longknife.

POS is exactly that. However, Love is going to win by at least five % points.

Forum List

Back