POLL: Ugly Politics

What's your motivation for attacking the other side?

• They do it to us, so I'll do it back.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I hate them and just want to hurt them in any way I can.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I think that insulting and mocking them will open their eyes to the Truth.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It makes me feel a little better about myself and my positions.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • It's just an online catharsis.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I mostly do it in support of those who agree with me.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I'll never change their mind, so fuck 'em, I'll insult them.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mango/Other

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Yet another poll with no correct choice for an answer.

Where's the entry for "I don't 'attack' the left, I don't need to. The facts suffice. The leftists are wrong, and their ideas are destructive for the country, whether the lefties know it or not. Vast amounts of history and established fact demonstrate how wrong. And the voters need to know that, and the reasons for it." ?

Last edited:
Yet another poll with no correct choice for an answer. Where's the entry for "I don't 'attack' the left, I don't need to. The facts suffice. The leftists are wrong, and their ideas are destructive for the country, whether the lefties know it or not. Vast amounts of history and establish fact demonstrate how wrong. And the voters need to know that, and the reasons for it." ?
If you don't (really) attack them, then the poll doesn't apply to you, that's all.

Yet another poll with no correct choice for an answer. Where's the entry for "I don't 'attack' the left, I don't need to. The facts suffice. The leftists are wrong, and their ideas are destructive for the country, whether the lefties know it or not. Vast amounts of history and establish fact demonstrate how wrong. And the voters need to know that, and the reasons for it." ?
If you don't (really) attack them, then the poll doesn't apply to you, that's all.

I made that point at the beginning of the thread, asking why you would presume that such sweeping generalization attack would be a desired course at all. You never did answer. And to illustrate the relevance of that question --- Mango is still winning, against all other choices combined.

Seems to me, by presuming that such sweeping generalization is the natural course of things, you're in effect encouraging it.

I made that point at the beginning of the thread, asking why you would presume that such sweeping generalization attack would be a desired course at all. You never did answer. And to illustrate the relevance of that question --- Mango is still winning, against all other choices combined.

Seems to me, by presuming that such sweeping generalization is the natural course of things, you're in effect encouraging it.
You've spent the entire thread parsing definitions that aren't needed, and avoiding the point of the thread.

Fine with me, don't care. There have been quite a few honest answers, so I'm happy with it.

You've spent the entire thread parsing definitions that aren't needed, and avoiding the point of the thread.

Fine with me, don't care. There have been quite a few honest answers, so I'm happy with it.

See what I mean? You still won't answer it.

See what I mean? You still won't answer it.
Here's your answer: Because I felt like it.

There. Holy crap.

Forum List

Back