Breaking News Poll: Trump’s performance lags behind even tepid public expectations

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by EvilEyeFleegle, Nov 5, 2017.

1. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,116
    Not relevant. I shoot at you and miss, so I should not be charged?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. EvilEyeFleegle

EvilEyeFleegle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +286

You're correct. They are not difficult concepts. Just wrong. Where's that wall again? That 'beautiful' health care? Mass deportations? And don't come to me with a few thousand...if we have over 10 million illegals..come back when he deports a million or so.
    I just don't buy it. His so-called accomplishments are all spin. Yes, he's blown up Obama care. Yes, he's undone a lot of environmental regulation..if you call that an accomplishment. He's left some treaties..has he proposed any? He's destroyed a lot..what has he built??????

All Trump has done is tear down..he is incapable of building.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    Oops, you missed the point. How did Russian interference effect the polls or the election, not did they attempt to do so, but were they successful.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Anathema

Anathema Crotchety Olde Man

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,204
    Actually "tearing down" is the majority of whst I want a POTUS to do. Unfortunately Trump has not torn down.... the EPA, the Dept. Of Education, HUD, the ACA, the Progressive Income Tax, Federal Gun Regulations, etc...

5. Leo123

Leo123 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    Yeah and Obama told us healthcare would be almost free and 'you can keep your doctor'...none of which was true. Let's see...He totally fucked up by selling 20% of our uranium to Russia, he put a corrupt woman in charge of the State dept. Now we find out that his DOJ was corrupt. BTW Obamacare was already ready to blow up. Trump was left with a pile of crap. Obama left us with a meager 1 to 2% economic growth and Trump has been able to increase it to 3% while the stock market (which Americans use to invest for their 401Ks) has hit all time highs. The housing market is coming back. Illegal immigration is lower....

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    Trump has had little to do with the stock market (bubble). That is a product of our central bank.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. EvilEyeFleegle

EvilEyeFleegle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +286

I don't give a shyte about Obama--or his policies..or his failures. It means nothing to me..that was then..this is now. Not that I believe a lot of your accusations..as much of it remains unproven..except in the minds of those culture warriors who want it to be so.

I gotta ask..do you really believe that the President...any President..has jack to do with the economy? I know they always blame and/or take credit..but...the forces behind economic movement...are usually independent of what the President does..so..I wonder if you could tell me..just what it is you think that Trump has done,, in his year in office...that is fueling our economy, as a whole. The Jobs market...GNP, etc.?

Tell me your not going to say..Confidence. Because that dog don't hunt.

8. Cellblock2429

Cellblock2429 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,378
    /——/ 1,000 random adults out of300,000,000 Plus. Yeah real good sampling to claim a majority of Americans. Better luck next time. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,116
    You have no points. It's not the effectiveness, it's whether they did it at all.

10. 9thIDdoc

9thIDdoc Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,408
    You have to tear down a dangerously rotten building before building a good one in its place. Both take time and The President is facing a lot of obstructionism as you well know. I'm well satisfied with the job he has done and is doing.

• Winner Winner x 1