Poll: Trump’s performance lags behind even tepid public expectations

"To me, it says that it does not matter what Trump does..his supporters are emotionally engaged..to the point that reason..does not matter to them..objectivity is completely lost'.

Bullshit. What it should tell you is that President Trump is doing-or trying to do-what his supporters elected him to do therefore there is no cause to withdraw support. The election should have proven that polls can and are manipulated to "prove" whatever it is designed to "prove". These are not really difficult concepts.

You're correct. They are not difficult concepts. Just wrong. Where's that wall again? That 'beautiful' health care? Mass deportations? And don't come to me with a few thousand...if we have over 10 million illegals..come back when he deports a million or so.
I just don't buy it. His so-called accomplishments are all spin. Yes, he's blown up Obama care. Yes, he's undone a lot of environmental regulation..if you call that an accomplishment. He's left some treaties..has he proposed any? He's destroyed a lot..what has he built??????

All Trump has done is tear down..he is incapable of building.

...All Trump has done is tear down..he is incapable of building.

Actually "tearing down" is the majority of whst I want a POTUS to do. Unfortunately Trump has not torn down.... the EPA, the Dept. Of Education, HUD, the ACA, the Progressive Income Tax, Federal Gun Regulations, etc...

"To me, it says that it does not matter what Trump does..his supporters are emotionally engaged..to the point that reason..does not matter to them..objectivity is completely lost'.

Bullshit. What it should tell you is that President Trump is doing-or trying to do-what his supporters elected him to do therefore there is no cause to withdraw support. The election should have proven that polls can and are manipulated to "prove" whatever it is designed to "prove". These are not really difficult concepts.

You're correct. They are not difficult concepts. Just wrong. Where's that wall again? That 'beautiful' health care? Mass deportations? And don't come to me with a few thousand...if we have over 10 million illegals..come back when he deports a million or so.
I just don't buy it. His so-called accomplishments are all spin. Yes, he's blown up Obama care. Yes, he's undone a lot of environmental regulation..if you call that an accomplishment. He's left some treaties..has he proposed any? He's destroyed a lot..what has he built??????

Yeah and Obama told us healthcare would be almost free and 'you can keep your doctor'...none of which was true. Let's see...He totally fucked up by selling 20% of our uranium to Russia, he put a corrupt woman in charge of the State dept. Now we find out that his DOJ was corrupt. BTW Obamacare was already ready to blow up. Trump was left with a pile of crap. Obama left us with a meager 1 to 2% economic growth and Trump has been able to increase it to 3% while the stock market (which Americans use to invest for their 401Ks) has hit all time highs. The housing market is coming back. Illegal immigration is lower....

Yeah and Obama told us healthcare would be almost free and 'you can keep your doctor'...none of which was true. Let's see...He totally fucked up by selling 20% of our uranium to Russia, he put a corrupt woman in charge of the State dept. Now we find out that his DOJ was corrupt. BTW Obamacare was already ready to blow up. Trump was left with a pile of crap. Obama left us with a meager 1 to 2% economic growth and Trump has been able to increase it to 3% while the stock market (which Americans use to invest for their 401Ks) has hit all time highs. The housing market is coming back. Illegal immigration is lower....

Trump has had little to do with the stock market (bubble). That is a product of our central bank.

I don't give a shyte about Obama--or his policies..or his failures. It means nothing to me..that was then..this is now. Not that I believe a lot of your accusations..as much of it remains unproven..except in the minds of those culture warriors who want it to be so.

I gotta ask..do you really believe that the President...any President..has jack to do with the economy? I know they always blame and/or take credit..but...the forces behind economic movement...are usually independent of what the President does..so..I wonder if you could tell me..just what it is you think that Trump has done,, in his year in office...that is fueling our economy, as a whole. The Jobs market...GNP, etc.?

Tell me your not going to say..Confidence. Because that dog don't hunt.

Poll: Trump’s performance lags behind even tepid public expectations

"A majority of Americans say President Trump has not accomplished much during his first nine months in office and they have delivered a report card that is far harsher even than the tepid expectations they set for his tenure when he was sworn into office, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News survey.

Approaching the first anniversary of his victory over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, Trump has an approval rating demonstrably lower than any previous chief executive at this point in his presidency over seven decades of polling. Fewer than 4 in 10 Americans — 37 percent — say they approve of the way he is handling his job".

2300-trumppoll1104-v7.jpg
/——/ 1,000 random adults out of300,000,000 Plus. Yeah real good sampling to claim a majority of Americans. Better luck next time. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Really? Just how many electoral votes did the Russians delivery? Please provide a link...........I’ll wait.
Not relevant. I shoot at you and miss, so I should not be charged?

Oops, you missed the point. How did Russian interference effect the polls or the election, not did they attempt to do so, but were they successful.
You have no points. It's not the effectiveness, it's whether they did it at all.

You have to tear down a dangerously rotten building before building a good one in its place. Both take time and The President is facing a lot of obstructionism as you well know. I'm well satisfied with the job he has done and is doing.

Really? Just how many electoral votes did the Russians delivery? Please provide a link...........I’ll wait.
Not relevant. I shoot at you and miss, so I should not be charged?

Oops, you missed the point. How did Russian interference effect the polls or the election, not did they attempt to do so, but were they successful.
You have no points. It's not the effectiveness, it's whether they did it at all.

I think that's called "Democracy". In an election everybody with an interest tries to effect the outcome. Some ways of attempting to effect the outcome are legal and some aren't. Whether the Russians tried to influence the election in an illegal manner or not is the whole point and the burden of proof is on those who make that claim.

Trump has had little to do with the stock market (bubble). That is a product of our central bank.
/—-/ prove it libtard

Trump has done a magnificent job so far. The elimination of regulations has been just the boost the economy needs. North Korea has been gagged without paying them millions of dollars. The UN has been denied its millions of dollars. The military is being rebuilt. The judgships in the federal judiciary are being filled.

Democrats are going to be committing suicide when they lose again in 2018 and 2020.

I don't give a shyte about Obama--or his policies..or his failures. It means nothing to me..that was then..this is now. Not that I believe a lot of your accusations..as much of it remains unproven..except in the minds of those culture warriors who want it to be so.

Obama's policies totally screwed our health care, kept a meager economic growth, caused more racial divide and lowered the respect of the U.S. around the world and you don't give a shit. Figures.

I gotta ask..do you really believe that the President...any President..has jack to do with the economy? I know they always blame and/or take credit..but...the forces behind economic movement...are usually independent of what the President does..so..I wonder if you could tell me..just what it is you think that Trump has done,, in his year in office...that is fueling our economy, as a whole. The Jobs market...GNP, etc.?

Tell me your not going to say..Confidence. Because that dog don't hunt.

The stock market started to climb as soon as Trump was elected so, my answer is yes. His campaign platform of supporting business was a big part of that. You can pretend all you want but the stock market has ascended to heights never before reached. Trump has rolled back all the ridiculous regulations Obama put in place with his EOs. His cabinet budget is much less and even the FLOTUS is working on a fraction of the money Michelle spent. Trump is a businessman and he respects the fact that leaner and meaner is best for profits. Unlike the Washington dwellers who want more government, bigger bureaucracies and more and more tax dollars.

/—-/ prove it libtard

Actually, I’m not a lib. Read a few of my post and you’ll realize, or ask Rightwinger, he hates me. I’m just saying attributing a bubble stock market, a stock market that has that is a dangerously high levels according to people smarter than you and me, is not due to Trump as much as it is due the Fed policies over the last decade. The difference between you and me, I am conservative but not a bitch for the GOP.

/—-/ prove it libtard

Actually, I’m not a lib. Read a few of my post and you’ll realize, or ask Rightwinger, he hates me. I’m just saying attributing a bubble stock market, a stock market that has that is a dangerously high levels according to people smarter than you and me, is not due to Trump as much as it is due the Fed policies over the last decade. The difference between you and me, I am conservative but not a bitch for the GOP.
Hey

The stock market is going up not because of a bubble because Obama is not in the office anymore

/—-/ prove it libtard

Hey

The stock market is going up not because of a bubble because Obama is not in the office anymore

Believe what you choose. It’s your money. BTW, the orange clown said the market was a bubble before he was elected.

The big problem, as Trump sees it: The low interest rate environment fostered by the Federal Reserve that has coincided with a 227 percent market gain since the financial crisis lows.

Donald Trump on the stock market: 'It's all a big bubble'

"If rates go up, you're going to see something that's not pretty," the billionaire businessman told Fox News during a Tuesday morning phone interview. "It's all a big bubble."

/—-/ prove it libtard

Hey

Believe what you choose. It’s your money. BTW, the orange clown said the market was a bubble before he was elected.

The big problem, as Trump sees it: The low interest rate environment fostered by the Federal Reserve that has coincided with a 227 percent market gain since the financial crisis lows.

Donald Trump on the stock market: 'It's all a big bubble'

"If rates go up, you're going to see something that's not pretty," the billionaire businessman told Fox News during a Tuesday morning phone interview. "It's all a big bubble."
/—-/ since you don’t hold DemocRATS accountable for their words and deeds,we give Trump a pass on anything he said during a campaign.,

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?

Forum List

Back