Poll: Tea party takes a big hit

Considering how the Left Wing Media has been praising the liberals and constantly bashing the Conservatives for the past month, do you expect anyone to be surprised?

Low Info Voters believe the liars.

Ah, poor baby... pull out the 'blame the media' card again when all else fails. You do it everyday anyway.

The media INCLUDING DNN (democratic news network) is going to tell the truth as it is filtered through their liberal lens.

Networks blamed shutdown on GOP in 41 stories --- 0 for Dems | WashingtonExaminer.com

Republicans never expected to get a fair shake in the Big Three networks' coverage of the 16-day government shutdown, but the final tally of stories blaming the GOP is stunning: 41 stories blamed Republicans and zero blamed Democrats.

Nightly, 20 million Americans heard “a version of the shutdown story that could easily have emanated from Barack Obama's own White House,” said the new report from the Media Research Center.

Since the Republicans changed the House Rules for this one bill on Sept 30th, it is clear that shutting down the Government was their strategy. They own it. It was their plan. They carried it out. They just didn't think the end result would be as it was, a huge loss for our country.

The House GOP's Little Rule Change That Guaranteed A Shutdown

That video was a real killer for them.

People in my facebook news feed who up until then had never posted anything about politics where sharing it and expressing their outrage.

Nobody had the guts to try and defend it.

The Republicans really fucked up.

Should the TeaPs do this again, they guarantee Dem majorities in both chambers and ACA in perpetuity.

trolling trolling trolling

same crap different day

you children ruining this board are boring as hell

Important part of said poll. Only just over one third of those polled were R's or Indies who leaned R.

Drum roll.....................................................

The Pew Research Center poll was conducted October 9 to 13, with 1,504 adults nationwide - including 655 Republicans and independents who lean toward the GOP - questioned by telephone.

The survey's overall sampling error is plus or minus 2.9 percentage points.

Poll: Tea Party?s favorable numbers take a hit ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Last edited:
Should the TeaPs do this again, they guarantee Dem majorities in both chambers and ACA in perpetuity.

I'd rather see true Democrats in majority in the House and the Senate than lying backstabbing bribe taking RINOS who sold their party and their fellow Republicans out for 2 Billion dollars.

I want to see McConnell go down in flames even if the seat goes Democrat. It's better than the D Lite mother trucking bribe taking RINO McConnell.

Thank you Ted Cruz, thank you Sarah Palin... we love you!

Poll: Tea Party?s favorable numbers take a hit ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) - The tea party is more unpopular than ever, according to a new national poll that also suggests that even many Republicans now view the grass-roots conservative movement in a negative light.

Meh, we don't give a shit. The majority of the people in the US are wallowing in abject ignorance. The election and re-election of barack hussein obama being exhibit A. They are stupid so we should go along and be stupid too?

You can, I will not.

I'm with you. I just wish the Obama voters would label themselves so I can tell who is who.

I ignore anyone who I believe to have voted for Obama.

The idea that all of the media is skewed to the left except Fox News, is beyond ridiculous. Even the Republicans admitted that this was their play and they blew it.

Media around the world is disgusted with US politics. This isn't leadership or governance. This is petulance and it's very counter-productive. The GOP lost the election and have refused to work with the President since he was first elected.

The right has controlled finances in the US since Reagan and they've been a fiscal disaster. Time to do things differently.

Meh, we don't give a shit. The majority of the people in the US are wallowing in abject ignorance. The election and re-election of barack hussein obama being exhibit A. They are stupid so we should go along and be stupid too?

You can, I will not.

I'm with you. I just wish the Obama voters would label themselves so I can tell who is who.

Um, your America exists only in your head.

Important part of said poll. Only just over one third of those polled were R's or Indies who leaned R.

The Pew Research Center poll was conducted October 9 to 13, with 1,504 adults nationwide - including 655 Republicans and independents who lean toward the GOP - questioned by telephone.

Yup! The polls are SKEWEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

dean-chambers.jpg

You nuts refuse to face reality and insist on lying to yourselves. This is why you lose.

The idea that all of the media is skewed to the left except Fox News, is beyond ridiculous. Even the Republicans admitted that this was their play and they blew it.

Media around the world is disgusted with US politics. This isn't leadership or governance. This is petulance and it's very counter-productive. The GOP lost the election and have refused to work with the President since he was first elected.

The right has controlled finances in the US since Reagan and they've been a fiscal disaster. Time to do things differently.

We are not discussing the media.

We are discussing this poll and this poll is skewed.

Now there are three branches of government in the US. Get up to speed will you? The GOP own the House. They are the official opposition.

Stop bullshitting. You'd have a freaking cow if Mulcair or Trudeau just started to pass everything under the planet that Prime Minister Harper wanted.

The Congress controls the purse strings. No one died and made Obama king overnight.

Oh and btw the conservatives didn't blow it. They tried to valiantly fulfill their promise to their constituents.

You know, the proper way to act like a public servant instead of inside the beltway politician.

And you are insane to think that any elected official should behave otherwise.

The Senate Minority leader took a kickback of 2 billion dollars for a dam project in Kentucky to get re-elected.

He put his re election over fellow Republicans. It's that simple.

You can, I will not.

Um, your America exists only in your head.

You mean the America where a person can associate with whomever he chooses?

dean-chambers.jpg

You nuts refuse to face reality and insist on lying to yourselves. This is why you lose.

I'm not talking all polls. I am talking this poll.

The methodology is clear. It is not what I believe or want to believe. Barely over one third of those polled are Republicans or maybe lean Republicans.

That skews the result.

Plain and simple. Don't you know how to read polls?

Last edited:

dean-chambers.jpg

The methodology is clear. It is not what I believe or want to believe. Barely over one third of those polled are Republicans or maybe lean Republicans.

That skews the result.

Plain and simple. Don't you know how to read polls?

Nope, I haven't a clue how to read a poll.

I'm an idiot and you guys have it all figured out.

Now there are three branches of government in the US. Get up to speed will you? The GOP own the House. They are the official opposition.

Stop bullshitting. You'd have a freaking cow if Mulcair or Trudeau just started to pass everything under the planet that Prime Minister Harper wanted.

The Congress controls the purse strings. No one died and made Obama king overnight.

Oh and btw the conservatives didn't blow it. They tried to valiantly fulfill their promise to their constituents.

You know, the proper way to act like a public servant instead of inside the beltway politician.

Many in this thread have opined that the results of this poll were caused by all of the media blaming the GOP for the shut down and the dearth of favorable stories in the press.

The issue isn't that the GOP isn't passing everything Obama wants, it's that they're not passing ANYTHING other than repeals of the ACA. They have said from Day 1 that they won't work with this President. They were elected to run the country and they're not governing, they're obstructing.

What's worse, they're refusal to govern is actively harming the recovery.

That's not representing their constituents either.

DNN! Sure that's what they are going to say. The debt can has been kicked down the road two months. If not for the tea party, it would have been a year.

And one poll I saw today, "somewhere" showed the two top winners yesterday, to be, O. and right next to him....**drumroll** Ted Cruz.

That was heartening....:D

The Senate Minority leader took a kickback of 2 billion dollars for a dam project in Kentucky to get re-elected.

He put his re election over fellow Republicans. It's that simple.

Boehner owns the House after last night.

The TeaPs know that he will now use an open vote if necessary to pass a budget.

Forum List

Back