Poll suggests Obama is winning the tax debate over GOP

there it is folks..this thread and article says it all.

It's not about if this cut is good or right for the american people, it's all about the OBAMA winning SOMETHING..

Half the people probably don't even understand what is going on with this payroll tax cut..

They will when they see their taxes skyrocket. And via the OP the GOP will catch hell for it.

And rightfully so. :badgrin:

Oh so murder is right??

It should be OK to kill people out of selfishness??

Good to know....

This is why I hate progressives..

Your whole life philosophy is so evil ... "ohs yeahs I'm just going to kill a human because they hinder me in someway or another."

Fucking selfish assholes...

No, you are the one who is evil.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy at some point in their lifetiime. Unwanted childred are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, you are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it were, then the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility clinics in this country would have the right to own guns.

If they don't want to be pregnant than maybe they shouldn't be fucking people they have no intention of starting a family with..

Ever think of that???

Welcome to the real world. How was your trip?

If you think abortion is wrong then don't have one.

If you think abortion is a sin then that's between the person and God.

Either way you should live your life the way you feel and not FORCE your beliefs on others.

Again....When it comes to abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, etc. I will make my own decisions. I don't need fuckers like you trying to tell me how to live my life or trampling on my rights. I don't give two shits that you want big gubmint to make decisions for YOU, just leave me and mine alone.

Simply put? Unless your the woman's doctor or God keep your fucking nose out of other people's business.

there it is folks..this thread and article says it all.

It's not about if this cut is good or right for the american people, it's all about the OBAMA winning SOMETHING..

Half the people probably don't even understand what is going on with this payroll tax cut..

They will when they see their taxes skyrocket. And via the OP the GOP will catch hell for it.

And rightfully so. :badgrin:

LOL, skyrocket..

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy at some point in their lifetiime. Unwanted childred are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, you are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it were, then the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility clinics in this country would have the right to own guns.

If they don't want to be pregnant than maybe they shouldn't be fucking people they have no intention of starting a family with..

Ever think of that???

Welcome to the real world. How was your trip?

If you think abortion is wrong then don't have one.

If you think abortion is a sin then that's between the person and God.

Either way you should live your life the way you feel and not FORCE your beliefs on others.

Again....When it comes to abortion, euthanasia, gay marriage, etc. I will make my own decisions. I don't need fuckers like you trying to tell me how to live my life or trampling on my rights. I don't give two shits that you want big gubmint to make decisions for YOU, just leave me and mine alone.

Simply put? Unless your the woman's doctor or God keep your fucking nose out of other people's business.

The right wing progressive movement is statist in that the social values crowd is more than willing to use big government to enforce their activist agenda. No true conservative would expect the feds to interfere in state and local matters.

What a laugher....

You calling someone evil and then deciding that incipient human life can be destroyed with no questions asked.

I'd vote you off the island before an embryo.

The right wing progressive movement is statist in that the social values crowd is more than willing to use big government to enforce their activist agenda. No true conservative would expect the feds to interfere in state and local matters.

And wasn't it nice that abortion was a state matter until Harry Blackmun and Earl Warren showed up.

I'd personally dig Earl up, let the vultures feast on what's left and shoot anything remaining. He deserves that much !

And wasn't it nice that abortion was a state matter until Harry Blackmun and Earl Warren showed up.

I'd personally dig Earl up, let the vultures feast on what's left and shoot anything remaining. He deserves that much !

Then you are, ipso facto, a big government progressive right winger, a statist.

Forum List

Back