Poll shows Romney ahead..

Got some supporting evidence for that statement?

Or is that just you flapping your suckers again?

My pole needs some head! :D Can we please stop with the hourly changing polls? We're a month and a half away and not one debate word has been uttered. I can't even take it any more! He's ahead, he's behind, he's even....yada, yada, yada.

Last edited:
Rasmussen, the polling wing of the GOP, would show Romney ahead even if he had dropped out of the race.

Rasmussen will fall in line about 2 weeks before the election just so they don't look stupid to the right wing!

Rasmussen, the polling wing of the GOP, would show Romney ahead even if he had dropped out of the race.

Wrong! Fail! Just recently Rasmussen had the big O ahead. ( marginally, as they each have been )

Mitt Romney will be the next POTUS! :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC837oh98_Y]Hail to the Chief - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting how a three day tracking poll, with rolling averages can go from Obama 3 points up to Romney 2 points up. I wonder why the idiots even bother with Rasmussen or Gallup, for anything of substance. I can see why some analysts of the polling data have dumped both of them.

Yet, even with them, it shows a sinking Romney ship.

This is a tight race. No one can call a winner. We just have to get to those debates and listen for the excuses Obama gives for his failed economic and foreign policies. I have my popcorn waiting! :D

And this reply is exactly why your have the political beliefs you do, in that you are too ignorant to think for yourself, and to dumb to survive on your own without government holding your hand every step of the way through your life.

Let's completely destroy your myth with FACT:

We will go back to the 2008 election -

The last time McCain was over Obama in the Rasmussen poll was on 08/01/08-0/8/03/08, in which McCain was up by just 1.

Now interestingly on the polls taken on 09/07/08 to 09/09/08:

Rasmussen - Obama +1
Gallup - McCain +5

Final polling before the election:

Rasmussen - Obama +6
Gallup - Obama +11

Obama won by 7.3%

Guess who was more accurate? It was Rasmussen!!

Here, have fun and play with the link yourself:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Don't feel bad that you are wrong, the Democrat party relies on useful idiots like you. There is nothing wrong with being a useful idiot, we rely on people like you to stroke mops across bathroom floors in the same effortless manner an artist strokes a brush across canvas.

Last edited:
Ouch.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 46% of the vote."

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Well, this really isn't accurate.

History proves that when a POTUS has under a 50% approval rating, then the challenger wins most all of the undecideds.

So Romney is actually enjoying about a 5 point lead right now, give or take.

This is a tight race. No one can call a winner. We just have to get to those debates and listen for the excuses Obama gives for his failed economic and foreign policies. I have my popcorn waiting! :D
It is going to be real entertaining. How many times will he blame Bush for his failures?

And this reply is exactly why your have the political beliefs you do, in that you are too ignorant to think for yourself, and to dumb to survive on your own without government holding your hand every step of the way through your life.

Let's completely destroy your myth with FACT:

We will go back to the 2008 election -

The last time McCain was over Obama in the Rasmussen poll was on 08/01/08-0/8/03/08, in which McCain was up by just 1.

Now interestingly on the polls taken on 09/07/08 to 09/09/08:

Rasmussen - Obama +1
Gallup - McCain +5

Final polling before the election:

Rasmussen - Obama +6
Gallup - Obama +11

Obama won by 7.3%

Guess who was more accurate? It was Rasmussen!!

Here, have fun and play with the link yourself:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Don't feel bad that you are wrong, the Democrat party relies on useful idiots like you. There is nothing wrong with being a useful idiot, we rely on people like you to stroke mops across bathroom floors in the same effortless manner an artist strokes a brush across canvas.

Actually, it was Nate Silver.

It is going to be real entertaining. How many times will he blame Bush for his failures?

The same amount of times that Reagan blamed Carter or GW Bush blamed Clinton.

Forum List

Back