Poll shows McCain in 5-point lead over Obama

Tech_Esq

Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Jul 10, 2008
Northern Virginia
What the hell happened to the fait accompli?

Can Obama really blow this? We weren't even going to have an election. I thought we were just going to anoint him or crown him or whatever. Can he actually lose to the lamest Republican presidential candidate since....who knows when, at least in the last 50 or 60 years and probably 80.

McCain/Obama Poll

Can Obama really blow this? We weren't even going to have an election. I thought we were just going to anoint him or crown him or whatever. Can he actually lose to the lamest Republican presidential candidate since....who knows when, at least in the last 50 or 60 years and probably 80.

McCain/Obama Poll

If Mccain is up this big, then I guess the question is: Will McCain blow it?

McCain/Obama Poll

It is out of his control. He can't convince voters not to be ignorant or racist. I think he is doing a great job and McCain is horrible. But if the media isn't telling the average voter what's really going on, then what can you do.

If this doesn't prove the media is corporate run, controlled, owned, I don't know what would. If this doesn't tell you that the media hasn't been unfair to McCain or too good to Obama, I don't know what else to say.

Fuck it. Fuck the elections. Fuck the economy and fuck the country if it puts McCain in.

Lol. Obama never had a chance, this is hilarious. Dems are just so out of touch with reality and the American people, they continue to be confounded at every turn.

It is out of his control. He can't convince voters not to be ignorant or racist. I think he is doing a great job and McCain is horrible. But if the media isn't telling the average voter what's really going on, then what can you do.

If this doesn't prove the media is corporate run, controlled, owned, I don't know what would. If this doesn't tell you that the media hasn't been unfair to McCain or too good to Obama, I don't know what else to say.

Fuck it. Fuck the elections. Fuck the economy and fuck the country if it puts McCain in.

Lol. Spoken like a true, elitist, anti-American and freedom-hating pig.

Why didn't he stand a chance?

Because he is an empty suit. He looks nice and sounds elegant when he has a speech in front of him. But he has absolutely no substance to him. It doesnt take alot of time around him to realize that.

You really want to know why? It's simple, he lost your base. He can talk until he is blue in the face, but he will never make the white guy factory worker who carries his lunch pale to work everyday or the construction worker understand Jeremiah Wright. It just isn't possible for them to understand how he sat and listened to Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, but it had no effect on him and he doesn't believe any of it.

He will never be able to convince them of that story or how Jeremiah Wright is a good guy down deep in his hatin' heart. And, by the way, don't take this as an opportunity to defend that relationship or distance it or whatever, cuz it ain't me he's gotta convince. It's his own party. The gun clingers. The Bible clingers. The dirty coal miners. You know, the people Obama hates.

That's why he didn't have a chance. After May, he was done.

Eight years ago all the polls showed Bush with a lead in the polls but it was Gore who got the most votes.

Point is, the polls are not to be trusted, in fact nothing from the Corporate Media is to be trusted.

The media refuses to expose McCain as the lying hypocrit he is. He was against torture before he was for it. He was against the Bush tax cuts before he was for them. He has ridiculed Obama for being "ambtious" and yet in his own words said that he "didn't run for President to be a leader for things he believed in, he ran because of his ambition and he thought he could win the prize" (may not be verbatum quote).

While I do not agree he never stood a chance. I will try to answer your question.

Obama has an up hill battle for one simple reason. Far left Liberals can not win in the US. It has nothing to do with his skin color, and everything to do with his Liberal agenda.

Don't count your chickenshits before they are hatched.

Let's see a real debate between them on neutral ground.

It's amazing how the right spins their shit. Because Obama can speak well, he is an empty suit.

I guess then because McCain is always screwing up his speeches he is a full suit?

If McCain wins, we all lose just like we lost with Bush. Great economy, great job and housing market, fukked up in Afghanistan and who knows what to believe about Iraq.

Yes, we really need four more years of a fukking bush clone/clown.

Yep, typical, if you do not support Obama you are an ignorant racist.

it is this exact kind of BS that is hurting OBAMA in the polls.

FOOL!

Add on top of that anyone who actually believes the main stream media is corporate (lib speak for conservatively biased) and you know you aren't dealing with someone who is grounded in reality.

It's amazing how the right spins their shit. Because Obama can speak well, he is an empty suit.

I guess then because McCain is always screwing up his speeches he is a full suit?

If McCain wins, we all lose just like we lost with Bush. Great economy, great job and housing market, fukked up in Afghanistan and who knows what to believe about Iraq.

I think the point some are trying to make is you don't win a election just because you can speak well. Obama has to be able to take action, not just give great speeches. Obama has learned very well how to give captivating sermons (aka Rev. Wright). He has managed to captivate many but some of us are still waiting for substance. I need more than just I'm going to raise taxes for the rich, I'm going to tax the oil companies (and inflate everyone's tires), I'm going to talk to our enemies, and I will gaurantee health care for everyone with a trillion dollar healthcare system.

How is he going to protect our country? How is he going to stop Russia from forming a new Warsaw Pact? How is he going to balance our country's budget? How is he going to stop the influx of illegal immigrants from coming into the U.S.? How is he going to dramatically reduce our dependence on foreign oil? How is he going to reduce the national debt?

I could go on but you get the point. Where are these answers? He doesn't give us any answers. He gives inspiring speeches about change and about how Bush is awful and about how our country needs to be like everyone else. I at least feel like I know where McCain stands on some of these issues even if I don't agree with him. He says what he intends to do.

Maybe Obama needs to run for U.N. Secretary General because I think that is what he wants. He doesn't act like someone who wants to be the leader of the best and most free country in the world. He acts like he should be just given the post because he's Barack Obama.

Last edited:
Maybe Obama needs to run for U.N. Secretary General because I think that is what he wants. He doesn't act like someone who wants to be the leader of the best and most free country in the world. He acts like he should be just given the post because he's Barack Obama.

That's exactly where he belongs.

It is out of his control. He can't convince voters not to be ignorant or racist. I think he is doing a great job and McCain is horrible.

Let's try to overlook the racist claim as that is simply a form of bigotry itself. What I would like to ask the Obama supporters is what exactly has Obama done? What great accomplishments does he have in his half a term of experience to trumpet?

Let's try to overlook the racist claim as that is simply a form of bigotry itself. What I would like to ask the Obama supporters is what exactly has Obama done? What great accomplishments does he have in his half a term of experience to trumpet?
his one major accomplishment was to earn the label of MOST LIBERAL congressperson in record time. :)

we need a president who will unite this country as one people again.

Forum List

Back