POLL: Should Obama drop out--so the DNC can pick another Presidential candidate?

Should Obama drop out now--so the DNC can nominate another President candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Draft Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT).

Or Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

Or Senator Sheldon Whitehouse.

Or Senator Sherrod Brown.

Or Elizabeth Warren (no experience but smart, honest and properly motivated).

Then why don't you run Barney Frank...

He's a great symbol of what the Democrats do to this country...

Why should we?

we already have an unbeatable candidate

Sure he is, just like the dems were gona run the last election and the republicans would be virtually wiped out. Only a few insignificant ones left...

You have no idea...

What we do know is that the Republicans have a historically weak field of candidates and are even less popular than Obama. In term of blame, the 2008 recession is still blamed on Republicans as is the recent Tea Party induced economic crisis

The President should decline to seek re-nomination. But he has zero integrity, so he will run, instead.

If the rest of the Democratics had a lick of sense, they would mount a primary contest to deny the loser his bid for re-nomination.

But, what they lack in sense, they also lack in nadz.

They are going to willfully permit the loser to seize re-nomination uncontested and then watch, mutely, stupidly, dumbly, ignorantly, and in their bewildered fashion as he gets creamed in the General Election.

Fine by me. I just wish that his eventual opponent had some actual conservative credentials and integrity. I am a little underwhelmed by his opposition field at present, however.

AGREED--but he is going to take a lot of other democrats running for reelection with him--and I am just kind of surprised--that no one within the democrat party is even suggesting that they put up a candidate to run against Obama for the nomination.

"The death of Atiyah Abd al-Rahman in an Aug. 22 drone attack in Pakistan may appear to be just another in the revolving-door fatalities among al-Qaeda’s operations chiefs. But it was a crucial blow to the core group that once surrounded Osama bin Laden.

Rahman was bin Laden’s channel to the world. Their correspondence was the most important prize taken from bin Laden’s compound when he was killed May 2. They talked about everything: strategy, personnel, operations, political setbacks. Whatever thread still held al-Qaeda together passed from bin Laden through to Rahman."

WINNING!!!!!

825.gif

Why should we?

Sure he is, just like the dems were gona run the last election and the republicans would be virtually wiped out. Only a few insignificant ones left...

You have no idea...

What we do know is that the Republicans have a historically weak field of candidates and are even less popular than Obama. In term of blame, the 2008 recession is still blamed on Republicans as is the recent Tea Party induced economic crisis

Whistling past the graveyard.

No one ever won re-election by saying, "The other guy is worse!"

Gallup has Obama down to 38% approval... stick a fork in him, he's done.

You have no idea...

Whistling past the graveyard.

No one ever won re-election by saying, "The other guy is worse!"

Gallup has Obama down to 38% approval... stick a fork in him, he's done.

LOL...most elections are won that way

Republicans have to find a way to say "You should vote for us" otherwise Obama is the lesser of two evils. As unpopular as Obama may be, the Republican party and the individual candidates are less popular

Why should we?

You have no idea...

Only by democrats like you that would vote for Bush again if he had a D next to his name. the only people that place 100% of the blame squarely on republicans are doing so because they are hacks and their vote is already cast. It does not matter what they say...

You have no idea...

Only by democrats like you that would vote for Bush again if he had a D next to his name. the only people that place 100% of the blame squarely on republicans are doing so because they are hacks and their vote is already cast. It does not matter what they say...

I'm afraid it does matter what they say. These are the people who elect presidents and recent Republican shenanigans have not endeared them to the voting public. Obama has taken a hit because of the recent Tea Party induced financial crisis. But the Tea Party and their republican supporters have taken a bigger hit

Not only have they ruined their chances of taking the presidency, they are on the verge of giving back the House as the Tea Party faces a backlash

The President should decline to seek re-nomination. But he has zero integrity, so he will run, instead.

If the rest of the Democratics had a lick of sense, they would mount a primary contest to deny the loser his bid for re-nomination.

But, what they lack in sense, they also lack in nadz.

They are going to willfully permit the loser to seize re-nomination uncontested and then watch, mutely, stupidly, dumbly, ignorantly, and in their bewildered fashion as he gets creamed in the General Election.

Fine by me. I just wish that his eventual opponent had some actual conservative credentials and integrity. I am a little underwhelmed by his opposition field at present, however.

AGREED--but he is going to take a lot of other democrats running for reelection with him--and I am just kind of surprised--that no one within the democrat party is even suggesting that they put up a candidate to run against Obama for the nomination.

"The death of Atiyah Abd al-Rahman in an Aug. 22 drone attack in Pakistan may appear to be just another in the revolving-door fatalities among al-Qaeda’s operations chiefs. But it was a crucial blow to the core group that once surrounded Osama bin Laden.

Rahman was bin Laden’s channel to the world. Their correspondence was the most important prize taken from bin Laden’s compound when he was killed May 2. They talked about everything: strategy, personnel, operations, political setbacks. Whatever thread still held al-Qaeda together passed from bin Laden through to Rahman."

WINNING!!!!!

825.gif
Haven't you caught your head on fire in a freak cooking accident yet involving a blender or something? Or have you unfortunately recovered from that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back