POLL: Should Muslims Give Up Their Claim To Jerusalem?

Should Muslims Give Up Their Claim To Jerusalem

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I'll give my opinion up front. Jerusalem is the holiest of lands for both Jews and Christians. It has been for Thousands of years. Muslims have their holiest sites Mecca and Medina. So maybe it's time for Muslims to make a good faith gesture and give up their claim to Jerusalem. What do you think?

Mohammed supposedly flew to Jerusalem on a rug. Let him come back the same way... and make his claim.

:20:

Mohammed supposedly flew to Jerusalem on a rug. Let him come back the same way... and make his claim.

:20:

Jerusalem has always been the holiest site for Christians and Jews. The Muslims conquered those lands at one point and declared Jerusalem another Holy Site. But they have Mecca and Medina as their holiest sites.

So, let him fly on a rug and he might have a cause. Until then, it's a lost cause.

Ishmael may have come back to bury Abraham but Mohammed's story is not backed up by anything but wonderment how crazy Muslims are to believe that Islam came before Judaism and Christianity.

He must come back on the rug.

:cool:

I didn't see "who gives a shit" on the poll.

Ya wanna go to Jerusalem, go. You don't want to go there, don't go. Not rocket surgery.

Muslims will stake a claim where they want to, but will not allow Jews and Christians in Mecca or Medina.

They are the epitome of arrogance selfishness.

I didn't see "who gives a shit" on the poll.

Ya wanna go to Jerusalem, go. You don't want to go there, don't go. Not rocket surgery.

I hear ya, but it is a hot topic of the day.

Muslims will stake a claim where they want to, but will not allow Jews and Christians in Mecca or Medine.

They are the epitome of arrogance selfishness.

Yes, Jerusalem is conquered lands for them. But it was never their holiest land. That would be Mecca and Medina.

I'll give my opinion up front. Jerusalem is the holiest of lands for both Jews and Christians. It has been for Thousands of years. Muslims have their holiest sites Mecca and Medina. So maybe it's time for Muslims to make a good faith gesture and give up their claim to Jerusalem. What do you think?
"it's time for Muslims to make a good faith gesture"

Wait....wut?

That's just crazy talk

Like how Christians gave up their claim?

Wait....wut?

That's just crazy talk

How so?

Wait....wut?

That's just crazy talk

How so?

Why would Muslims give a good faith gesture to an infidel or worse, a Jew?

The Quran demands that they hate and kill these people.

You do make a valid point. Jerusalem is officially the capital of the Jewish State of Israel. It isn't officially the capital for Christians.

What does it matter what anyone thinks?

Seriously, is this their country or is it not? Why is it we are all set to presume that Israel is the only country on the planet who should not be able to choose where their capital is?

The whole, "pretending that Jerusalem is not really the capital", ranks up their with pretending that there are no real genders routine or pretending that Marxism does not lead to tyrannical violence and destruction. But then, the Left's entire worldview depends upon pure fantasy.

Israel should tell the world to go to Hades.

You do make a valid point. Jerusalem is officially the capital of the Jewish State of Israel. It isn't officially the capital for Christians.
Yep. Only 2 magical belief systems want Jerusalem now. I’d say lets sit back, have some popcorn, and see who wins out... but we decided to wedge ourselves right into the middle of that nonsense. Hopefully not too many people die.

Yep. Only 2 magical belief systems want Jerusalem now. I’d say lets sit back, have some popcorn, and see who wins out... but we decided to wedge ourselves right into the middle of that nonsense. Hopefully not too many people die.

Well said. I'd like to see us disengage from the Middle East. Or at least dramatically scale back our presence. I'm completely sick of all the meddling and war over there.

Forum List

Back