Poll: Sharp increase in partisan divides between Americans

Go read the Magna Carta - that is liberal - go read the Bill of Rights - that is liberal - go read the Declaration of Independence - that is liberal.

Banning shit and being authoritarian is fascism.

Claiming "liberals" are moving left and republicans are moving right is a downright LIE....

What are the alleged people on the "right" trying to ban.....

Marriage
Birth Control
Abortions
Free Speech on TV
Embryonic Stem Cell Research
Adoption
Public Unions
Evolution (in schools)

Should I keep going? That was just a quick list off the top of my head.

NONE of those ideas are rights or civil liberties - not to mention you're so fucking off base it's retarded.

Who is pushing the fairness doctrine? oh yeah the left (so much for your free speech) and who manifests rules for adoption - oh yeah the left....

No one is attempting to ban the rest of your fucking nonsense bullshit..

"Right to work" is NOT BANNING UNIONS - It is LIBERAL - it gives people the option to join a union or decline to.... THAT IS CALLED LIBERALISM YOU FUCKING RETARD...

Marriage isn't even a fucking right - marriage appears no where in any founding documents. So how the fuck do you ban something that doesn't even exist - not to mention DOMA was a DEMOCRATS idea signed by your dear leader Bill fucking Clinton.

NO ONE is trying to ban birth control, republicans are saying is SHOULDN'T BE FREE OR SUBSIDIZED....

NO ONE is against teaching evolution - republicans believe all theories should be taught. As a matter of fact you fascist Nazi fucks are the ones who want creationism NOT to be part of the curriculum - another example of your authoritarianism.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple - not to mention it violates the Constitution.

Claiming "liberals" are moving left and republicans are moving right is a downright LIE....

No one is claiming liberals are moving left.

Thats what the article claims..

Not to mention I'm shocked (not really) that you didn't get that by the title of the article.

On matters as disparate as environmental protection, support for the social safety net and immigration, former areas of bipartisan agreement have dissolved as Democrats have moved left and Republicans have shifted to the right, according to a major new study by the Pew Research Center, which has tracked American values over the past 25 years.

Last edited:

Marriage
Birth Control
Abortions
Free Speech on TV
Adoption
Public Unions
Evolution (in schools)

NONE of those ideas are rights or civil liberties - not to mention you're so fucking off base it's retarded.

But Happy Meals and Sodas are right Ick? :lol:

Somebody throw the dancing monkey some more peanuts :lol:

Marriage
Birth Control
Abortions
Free Speech on TV
Adoption
Public Unions
Evolution (in schools)

Who is pushing the fairness doctrine? oh yeah the left (so much for your free speech) and who manifests rules for adoption - oh yeah the left....

"Right to work" is NOT BANNING UNIONS - It is LIBERAL - it gives people the option to join a union or decline to.... THAT IS CALLED LIBERALISM YOU FUCKING RETARD...

Marriage isn't even a fucking right - marriage appears no where in any founding documents. So how the fuck do you ban something that doesn't even exist - not to mention DOMA was a DEMOCRATS idea signed by your dear leader Bill fucking Clinton.

NO ONE is trying to ban birth control, republicans are saying is SHOULDN'T BE FREE OR SUBSIDIZED....

NO ONE is against teaching evolution - republicans believe all theories should be taught. As a matter of fact you fascist Nazi fucks are the ones who want creationism NOT to be part of the curriculum - another example of your authoritarianism.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple - not to mention it violates the Constitution.

Hmm.

You think speaking your opinion and marrying the person you want are not rights. And you call us "authoritarian"?

Hmm.

Marriage
Birth Control
Abortions
Free Speech on TV
Adoption
Public Unions
Evolution (in schools)

But Happy Meals and Sodas are right Ick? :lol:

Somebody throw the dancing monkey some more peanuts :lol:

Of course they're rights - sodas and happy meal toys are personal property....

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marriage
Birth Control
Abortions
Free Speech on TV
Adoption
Public Unions
Evolution (in schools)

Hmm.

You think speaking your opinion and marrying the person you want are not rights. And you call us "authoritarian"?

Hmm.

Marriage in the eyes of a state is nothing more than contract law...

IMO, I don't even believe the state(s) should recognize marriage....

However that still doesn't make it a "right" or "civil liberty."

I think the marriage issue should be left up to the general public (prop 8) because it is really a Tenth Amendment issue.

I don't see republicans attempting to ban shit like Happy Meal toys and control your diet. I don't see republicans attempting to regulate speech... I don't see republicans nationalizing industries/corporations.

I see the left sticking its nose in everyones business.... Michelle Obama is a Nazi so is her husband.

Authoritarians are on the right... You progressives are authoritarians...

Authoritarianism is neither left nor right. It exists on both sides of the aisles, particularly among the partisan extremists.

Marriage
Birth Control
Abortions
Free Speech on TV
Adoption
Public Unions
Evolution (in schools)

Hmm.

Hmm.

Marriage in the eyes of a state is nothing more than contract law...

IMO, I don't even believe the state(s) should recognize marriage....

However that still doesn't make it a "right" or "civil liberty."

I think the marriage issue should be left up to the general public (prop 8) because it is really a Tenth Amendment issue.

They can't - the best they can do is the Fourteenth Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause - which IMO should be banned.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you.

Loving v. Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That has nothing to do with gay marriage...

The SCOTUS is tyrannical anyways....

A Court decision about two people being allowed to marry even though there was a law against it ... has nothing to do with gay marriage?

Truly, your logic is astounding.

Forum List

Back