Poll says Republicans want new leadership

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Poll: GOP voters want to replace Boehner, McConnell | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

boehner-mcconnell-cantor-republican-leadership-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Maybe they should give the Speaker's job to the guy in the hat.

I always wondered how they were going reconcile wanting to bump out the establishment while advocating for John Boner. He's about as establishment as they come.

I want FISCAL conservatives in charge of the GOP. That means : Less spending, less government, more freedom, more personal responsibility. We have a spending problem in gov't not an income problem....

How about..

Get rid of the Current Republicans who prefer to vote on their own agenda instead on the Conservative Agenda. And by that agenda, I'm talking about Fiscal Conservatives, the ones who value Individual Freedom, (yes that includes Gay Marriage, Pot etc...), and toning down Useless Spending.

Don't get fooled by the Republicans who keep saying they'll lower spending, or say they value freedom.. Most likely they're a Neo Con..

Till then, well I'll stay Independent.

GOP once had a doctor, Senate Leader, named Frist, who could diagnose the comotose from the Senate Floor. The main problem with that era is that he did have a lot of apparent patients to work with!

If their Rand Paul wins, then leadership will be at this level: "I believe in an America where even bigotry and hate can be free," Paul continued, "and nothing could be more free-er than that. As Ayn Rand once famously wrote, 'Evil requires the sanction of the victim' which proves even more how the down trodden are active Liberty and Freedom loving participants in the taking away of their own Liberty and Freedom."

Then there's the witch.

Then there's the old adage problem of actually getting what you wish for!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Here comes a people who currently believe, that "Segregation Now; Segregation Tommorow; Segregation Forever; is a big word!)

They'll vote the same two douches back into leadership in the next session, Boehner and McConnell

Yep. The Blue Bloods need to go. The whole LOT of them. And this is so unusual of the Democrats distancing themselves from Obama? Reid? Pelosi?

The Elites of every stripe are under attack, scrutiny from the people. And after the damage they've caused? Is this really any suprise?

Don't hold your breath.

I remember the insurrection within the GOP caucus back in '95, between the Gingrich/Dole old guard establishmentarians and the Paxon/Armey new blood.

It didn't turn out well for either the FNGs or America.

And the scrutiny of the people will be upon them as well. Until the economic situation makes a turnaround?

They're all under suspiscion until they perform.

Forum List

Back