Poll: Sarah Palin Is Person Of The Year

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is good news for Palin in a political sense. This poll shows her popularity and political power has paid off. This I believe shows that things are turning around for her in case she decides to run for office of the presidency. People are seeing that Palin is not the person the liberal media percieved her to be. They are seeing she is a true passionate person who is smart, articulate and someone who loves the military and country. I also like that Bush got Person of the Decade. He deserves it for a great job done in office under adverse conditions. He never allowed a attack on our homeland after the 9-11 attacks. Sarah Palin will do the same if she becomes President. She is more villigent and patriotic unlike Obama who has allowed terrorist attacks and multiple attempted attacks on U.S. soil in 2 years as President. That is unheard of. Anyway, getting back on subject. Palin deserves Person Of The Year. She has earned it.

Zogby International

Former Vice-Presidential candidate and Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin is the Person of the Year for 2010 according to a recent Zogby International survey. The poll, also names former President George W. Bush as the Person of the Decade (2000-2010).

Palin garners a 21% response with President Barack Obama claiming 16% for person of the year

This is good news for Palin in a political sense. This poll shows her popularity and political power has paid off. This I believe shows that things are turning around for her in case she decides to run for office of the presidency. People are seeing that Palin is not the person the liberal media percieved her to be. They are seeing she is a true passionate person who is smart, articulate and someone who loves the military and country. I also like that Bush got Person of the Decade. He deserves it for a great job done in office under adverse conditions. He never allowed a attack on our homeland after the 9-11 attacks. Sarah Palin will do the same if she becomes President. She is more villigent and patriotic unlike Obama who has allowed terrorist attacks and multiple attempted attacks on U.S. soil in 2 years as President. That is unheard of. Anyway, getting back on subject. Palin deserves Person Of The Year. She has earned it.

Zogby International

Former Vice-Presidential candidate and Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin is the Person of the Year for 2010 according to a recent Zogby International survey. The poll, also names former President George W. Bush as the Person of the Decade (2000-2010).

Palin garners a 21% response with President Barack Obama claiming 16% for person of the year

Honestly I was never a palin fan. I never liked her much at all but my girl does like her.

she made me watch that new show that she has up in alaska and it changed my mind on Palin a lot. I actually dont think nearly as negatively about her as I did before watching a few episodes of that show.

Person of the year? No. That would be the American people who vote in my mind.

Zogby International

Poll: Obama vs. Palin in 2012 – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

December 16th, 2010
11:55 AM ET

Washington (CNN) – It's the most talked about of all the hypothetical 2012 presidential matchups: President Barack Obama vs. former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

And a new poll indicates that Obama leads the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee by 22 points. According to an NBC/Wall Street Journal survey released Wednesday, 55 percent say they would back Obama in a possible 2012 showdown, with 33 percent saying they would support Palin.

Zogby International

Excellent post, you couldn't be more right, aint know that GWB got the decade, simply awesome. They both truly do deserve it. This will also help raise her poll numbers in those hypothetical, EARLY, Prez. straw polls the left likes to keep bragging bout.

:clap2::clap2:

I also like:

Most significant political story of 2010: Emergence of the Tea Party (30%), Pres. Obama signing Healthcare Reform (25%), Republicans win the House of Representatives (19%)

Most influential media, entertainment or celebrity of the decade (2000-2010): Glenn Beck

I can't believe he pulled that off!

Zogby International

Lets me guess, Palin didn't serve in office like Obama, so she got the award for her chocolate chip cookies & upside down berry pie recipe.:lol:

Imagine what Palin would have won if she hadn't resigned as Governor

Zogby International

Winning the Zogby International person of the year means just as much as reaching 900 rep power on USMB...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Zogby International

Poll: Obama vs. Palin in 2012 – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

December 16th, 2010
11:55 AM ET

Washington (CNN) – It's the most talked about of all the hypothetical 2012 presidential matchups: President Barack Obama vs. former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

And a new poll indicates that Obama leads the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee by 22 points. According to an NBC/Wall Street Journal survey released Wednesday, 55 percent say they would back Obama in a possible 2012 showdown, with 33 percent saying they would support Palin.
CNN,NBC are all Obama leaning corporate media companies. They reported more negative attack stories on Palin during the campaign compared to Obama which was hardly none at all. They gave him a pass and that is why you can't believe these polls they put out. Also if the poll is true, Palin can turn those numbers around. Carter led Reagan up until the last week before the election (true story). If it comes down to Palin and Obama, he will not survive her type of onslaught vicious campaign attacks during the debates. She proved this when she debated a 2 term republican seasoned governor named Frank Murkowski-knocked him out of the race and then debated democrat incumbent Governor Tony Knowles and whipped him in the general election. They were both stunned at her unique style of debate attacks and skills.

8wd1md.jpg

Zogby International

Winning the Zogby International person of the year means just as much as reaching 900 rep power on USMB...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

:eek: Are you suggesting that Rep Power is meaningless? :evil:

I watched 2 minutes of that Palin show, on the news somewhere. She looked downright beastly side by side with Kate Gosselin.

Hate to say it, but Gosselin made her look smarter

Thats the show I saw!!! Gosselin did exactly what you said, made her look way better, way more in control, and way smarter than my previous impression had me expecting.

:eek:

Forum List

Back