Poll: Romney's convention speech gets record low marks

I don't know how the media will spin the epic blowout win for Romney in November.

When is going to get around to saying it again - that he plans to get us into more wars.

He was so careful not to say it in that lame-ass convention speech that said absolutely nothing.

When are we gonna hear some details?

When is gonna stop running away from the media?

Why does Romney need a bounce? The polls have had both Obama and Romney neck and neck for forever.

Romney is out raising Obama in campaign contributions for 3 months running.

R super pacs are beating the day lights out of D super pacs in donation $$$$.

Obama is spending more in attack ads than he's bringing in. He's still neck and neck with Romney.

AND

Romney and Ryan are drawing larger crowds:D

But the most important polls of all lately are the "enthusiasm poll" which had R's up 13 points and just the new poll out that shows the highest level ever of people saying they are Republican ever.

The fact that Romney Super Pacs raised much more money is giving us a hint on who controls Romney and America's road to plutocracy.

The President will get few viewers later this week too though.

The thing is that the President doesn't require a bump to win. Romney needed a considerable bounce to move the polls. It didn't come.

If you say so.

I read he got an 8 point swing.

I'll believe that before I'll believe a bunch of Obama fluffers in the middle of a lib circle-jerk.

Dittohead polls don't count.

I don't know how the media will spin the epic blowout win for Romney in November.

That's easy. If Romney blows out Obama in November it will be because the media chose Romney. Just like the media chose Bush over Gore and Kerry. It's the media that truly runs this country. After all that is what the rightwing will have us believe and reminds us over and over, day in and day out.

The thing is that the President doesn't require a bump to win. Romney needed a considerable bounce to move the polls. It didn't come.

If you say so.

I read he got an 8 point swing.

I'll believe that before I'll believe a bunch of Obama fluffers in the middle of a lib circle-jerk.

The governor is circling the drain. Maybe you should threaten to kick some more people in the teeth to get some support for him.

You sound like a member of the media..........

08-cartoon-Obama-asskissing.jpg

Agree . Romney needed a bounce in a bad way .

Oh he'll get a bounce, when they have the debates.

Why do you people keep saying this... Did you even watch the Republican primary, Mitt fucking licks balls in debates... First Mitt got the most talk time of any candidate then no matter if he was booed or his talking points were met with near 100% silence from the crowed all Media proclaimed him to be the victor!

Of course the Media felt Mitt was the best shot to beat Obama, their options were $9.99 pizza, a religious homophobe who is anti woman and Newt, the guy who fucked everyone female that was on his payroll and grew Government at every turn and talked about COLONIZING THE FUCKING MOON in his first term.

Forum List

Back