Poll: Romney's convention speech gets record low marks

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
American's just don't like Romney no matter how many stunts the RNC pulls (see Eastwood)

Note that Obama's convention speech crushed Romneys... next?

Poll: Romney's convention speech gets low marks - First Read

A new Gallup poll shows that 38% of national adults rated Mitt Romney’s convention speech as either excellent or good -- that's the lowest percentage since Gallup began tracking this question in 1996.

The other past convention speeches:
58% said Barack Obama’s ’08 speech was excellent or good
52% said the same of John Kerry’s ’04 speech
52% for Bob Dole’s ’96 speech
51% for Al Gore’s ’00 speech
51% for George W. Bush’s ’00 speech
49% for Bush’s ’04 speech
47% for John McCain’s 08 speech

No bump no nothing . This has to at least worry Romney supporters .

The President will get few viewers later this week too though.

The thing is that the President doesn't require a bump to win. Romney needed a considerable bounce to move the polls. It didn't come.

The thing is that the President doesn't require a bump to win. Romney needed a considerable bounce to move the polls. It didn't come.

Agree . Romney needed a bounce in a bad way .

Oh he'll get a bounce, when they have the debates.

Why do you think that? Ask John McCain about his debate experience. He wanted to suspend his campaign instead of debate our President.

Why does Romney need a bounce? The polls have had both Obama and Romney neck and neck for forever.

Romney is out raising Obama in campaign contributions for 3 months running.

R super pacs are beating the day lights out of D super pacs in donation $$$$.

Obama is spending more in attack ads than he's bringing in. He's still neck and neck with Romney.

AND

Romney and Ryan are drawing larger crowds:D

But the most important polls of all lately are the "enthusiasm poll" which had R's up 13 points and just the new poll out that shows the highest level ever of people saying they are Republican ever.

If you say so.

I read he got an 8 point swing.

I'll believe that before I'll believe a bunch of Obama fluffers in the middle of a lib circle-jerk.

Why does Romney need a bounce? The polls have had both Obama and Romney neck and neck for forever.

Obama is spending more in attack ads than he's bringing in. He's still neck and neck with Romney.
AND
But the most important polls of all lately are the "enthusiasm poll" which had R's up 13 points and just the new poll out that shows the highest level ever of people saying they are Republican ever.

Pfft....

Electorally, Romney has never been close to our President. Though there are more billionaires propping up the Governor as a serious challenger; the same money would have propped up Joe the plumber. Voting block after voting block have rejected the GOP's stale, cruel, and frankly out-dated message of tax the poor, support the wealthy, spend ever more on defense, cut entitlements and reduce regulation. Why? Because they saw it with Bush 43 and they remember the the $700B bailout that was a direct result of 8 years of total mis-management and "hoping" everything was on the up and up

Romney needed an eight point bounce. In the latest poll in Florida--where our President hasn't been personally in a month--our President is up by 4 points.

If you say so.

I read he got an 8 point swing.

I'll believe that before I'll believe a bunch of Obama fluffers in the middle of a lib circle-jerk.

The governor is circling the drain. Maybe you should threaten to kick some more people in the teeth to get some support for him.

Agree . Romney needed a bounce in a bad way .[/QUOTE]

Oh he'll get a bounce, when they have the debates.[/QUOTE]

Bounced right out of the building he starts his lying ass bs .

AND

And yet Obama still leads Romney despite being majorily outspent by the RNC super PACS. No one outdraws Obama.

"enthusiasm poll"? :lol: What a reach, what a joke of a "poll"! Really. Did you just make that up?

Oh he'll get a bounce, when they have the debates.

I suspect he will. The people putting hundreds of millions into his campaign will cut their losses and bounce him on his ass.

I love how the left keeps saying no bounce no change in polls never mind the fact that in national polls Obama has gone from 4 to 5 points ahead to tied and his lead in every swing state has dropped in fact all but two are now statistical dead heats and the other two are within the margin error.

Forum List

Back