POLL: Romney Best Able To End Political Gridlock...

Look at the damage on the East Coast, see how cutbacks on infrastructure and government employees (first responders, public works, etc) is impacting victims.

It's easy to say, "well, it's all about personal responsibility", easy for people who lack empathy.

Seriously? Seriously? You just thought it sounded good so you threw it out there, didn't you?

Why don't you just say that the republicans will end their blanket obstructionism for a republican president? It has been their point from the beginning but you have to ask yourself what they will vote for? Nothing good that's for sure.

Yep.

But, there's no reason to think they will suddenly start voting FOR jobs or for any program that will help the economy.

The one thing that will never change is that the GObP exists for one reason - to put the middle class' money into the one percenters pockets.

As for Mitt, he never tried to work with Dems when he was guv.

"There was no magic in the Romney approach," recalled former Democratic state Rep. Dan Bosley. It was "cut as many social programs as you can." Bosley added: "If we didn't override every one of his vetoes, we overrode most of his vetoes. … There wasn't a bipartisan effort to run government."
Mitt Romney Massachusetts Budget Targeted Programs For Poor, Disabled

This is the same bully attitude we've already seen from him. He would not be "president". He would be The King.

And, as we've already seen, Queen Ann-toinette would not be the first lady.

Romney Best Able To End Political Gridlock...
Gridlock is underrated.

The less those assholes do, the freer we all are.

only to the deficient....

and if they hate government so much, they shouldn't beg us for a government paycheck.

*shrug*
The next time you hear of me begging Big Daddy Big Gubmint for a paycheck will be the first.

Look at the damage on the East Coast, see how cutbacks on infrastructure and government employees (first responders, public works, etc) is impacting victims.

It's easy to say, "well, it's all about personal responsibility", easy for people who lack empathy.

Seriously? Seriously? You just thought it sounded good so you threw it out there, didn't you?

Nope. I actually believe we need to build and re build the infrastructure of our country; and, I believe we need public service workers trained and ready to respond in an emergency.

Gridlock is underrated.

The less those assholes do, the freer we all are.

only to the deficient....

and if they hate government so much, they shouldn't beg us for a government paycheck.

*shrug*
The next time you hear of me begging Big Daddy Big Gubmint for a paycheck will be the first.

Good for you. The next time you post something of substance will be your first.

Forum List

Back