Poll Results: Biggest Threat To World Peace?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Stunning poll results. Well, not so stunning to me though.

The US is the Greatest Threat to World Peace

The map shows the results of a 2013 WIN/Gallup International survey asking people which country they felt was the greatest threat to world peace.

The US was the overwhelming choice (24% of respondents) for the country that represents the greatest threat to peace in the world today. This was followed by Pakistan (8%), China (6%), North Korea, Israel and Iran (5%).

Interestingly, Iran was seen as the biggest threat by Americans, Canadians and the British, but Australians viewed the US as the biggest threat.

Regional rivalries were also common, for example South Koreans view North Korea as the biggest threat to world peace and the Japanese, Vietnamese and Filipinos view China as the biggest threat.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Global Results, End of Year survey, George gallup, WIN, WIN/Gallup International, Gallup International

Last edited:
Thank you for that informative post Dschrute3 Bin Lying.

We Love Polls here In America.

Like this post election every lefty was so Giddy.

Landslide and Double Digit Pounding of Trump was Guaranteed.
90% chance of Clinton being President They Promised.
Rock Solid Propaganda....err....post.

Thanks..... I'll remember to forget to click on your next one.

It's nice to know that Australia, Iceland and New Zealand expect us to attack them any minute now.

LMFAO.

OLLIE ASSBURN!

Thank you for that informative post Dschrute3 Bin Lying.

We Love Polls here In America.

Like this post election every lefty was so Giddy.

Landslide and Double Digit Pounding of Trump was Guaranteed.
90% chance of Clinton being President They Promised.
Rock Solid Propaganda....err....post.

Thanks..... I'll remember to forget to click on your next one.

It's nice to know that Australia, Iceland and New Zealand expect us to attack them any minute now.

LMFAO.

OLLIE ASSBURN!

Sorry, just presenting some cold hard facts. The US is viewed by many in the world as the biggest threat to World Peace.

Forum List

Back