Poll: Republican House Majority Vulnerable In 2012

9% approval, they must be doing something ???? It amazes me the buffoons we have in congress, consider the argument often put forth that we don't have enough good teachers because of pay. Congress' pay is pretty good, so what conclusion can we come to? Only idiots run for congress? The water in Washington makes then stupid? Our voters are stupid? Only stupid people vote? Corporations only support corporate idiots? Surely there is an explanation......

9% approval, they must be doing something ???? It amazes me the buffoons we have in congress, consider the argument often put forth that we don't have enough good teachers because of pay. Congress' pay is pretty good, so what conclusion can we come to? Only idiots run for congress? The water in Washington makes then stupid? Our voters are stupid? Only stupid people vote? Corporations only support corporate idiots? Surely there is an explanation......

I think the stupid thing has a lot to do with it. Self interest is a bigger part. They care about their jobs and power too much to worry about improving the country. Its a problem with all politicians.

And if I was to have a Republican PAC do a similar survey I bet ya they would come to an opposite conclusion

:eusa_shhh:

Dishonest polls are useless to both parties. Also, why would either party pay for dishonest polls?

To further their agendas, of course.
Just so they can say, "See? A majority of Americans want a Dem-controlled congress"
When, in fact, it's merely the majority of democrats/republicans that we asked.
Both parties do it.
:eusa_shhh:

If you don;t think so you are 12.

Democrats don't need a poll to know that teabagger House Republicans are vulnerable. People are sick of their retarded medieval shit.

Never heard of a little thing know as propaganda, have you?

I'll let you in on a little secret...Huffy-PuffyPost and Daily Kooks specialize in the trade.

Looks like someone is shitting their pants

It's a push poll. They tell the pollster the result they'd like, then the pollster gets it for them......

Like "Would you still vote for John McCain if you found out he had fathered an illegitimate black child?"

Forum List

Back