• Huntsman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelle Bachmann

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

rdean

So far every "solution" has been to cut taxes for corporations.

and

It's Obama's fault.

Bachmann has been at the forefront of keeping health care away from as many Americans as possible.

Every one of those guys has complained that Obama has not created jobs and their only plan to create jobs is "cut taxes". That's it. Cut taxes.

Every one of those guys has complained that Obama has not created jobs and their only plan to create jobs is "cut taxes". That's it. Cut taxes.
the more money people have the more they invest and spend.when they spend someone has to produce the goods they are buying .companies have to hire people to keep up with the increase in consumer demand...lower corporate taxes helps companies to invest in production and labor.the new workers will be off the government dole and paying income taxes......less taxes more money...more money more spending and investing....more spending and investing more production....more production more workers .....more workers less entitlements and more tax revenue!!!:eusa_eh:

the more money people have the more they invest and spend.when they spend someone has to produce the goods they are buying .companies have to hire people to keep up with the increase in consumer demand...lower corporate taxes helps companies to invest in production and labor.the new workers will be off the government dole and paying income taxes......less taxes more money...more money more spending and investing....more spending and investing more production....more production more workers .....more workers less entitlements and more tax revenue!!!:eusa_eh:

We've already gutted government revenues with tax cuts, and it hasn't accomplished a damn thing other than to line the pockets of the super wealthy. When are you guys going to realize that? How much further do you think we can cut taxes?

i know rdean. keep taxes high and keep companies from growing. Great way to create jobs, right? Your brain is wired backwards.

We are in a capitalist standoff.

Jobs will be created when the demand for products goes up.
Which means more jobs or increased pay happens.
But corporations will continue to increase productivity and profits by decreasing labor costs.

But corporations will continue to increase productivity and profits by decreasing labor costs.

yeah, because minimum wage is a great idea.

yeah, because minimum wage is a great idea.

Prosperity thru lower wages?
You are letting yourself see part of the truth. Widen your view a bit.

i know rdean. keep taxes high and keep companies from growing. Great way to create jobs, right? Your brain is wired backwards.

How about some honesty about taxes? Taxes are at their lowest level in over 60 years; that is a fact. Statutory tax rates are not equal to the effective tax rates, so quit acting like they are and that we are overtaxed. It's pure BS.

Are Taxes in the U.S. High or Low?

Bruce Bartlett has served as an economic adviser in the White House, the Treasury Department and Congress.

Historically, the term “tax rate” has meant the average or effective tax rate — that is, taxes as a share of income. The broadest measure of the tax rate is total federal revenues divided by the gross domestic product.

By this measure, federal taxes are at their lowest level in more than 60 years. The Congressional Budget Office estimated that federal taxes would consume just 14.8 percent of G.D.P. this year. The last year in which revenues were lower was 1950, according to the Office of Management and Budget.

The postwar annual average is about 18.5 percent of G.D.P. Revenues averaged 18.2 percent of G.D.P. during Ronald Reagan’s administration; the lowest percentage during that administration was 17.3 percent of G.D.P. in 1984.

In short, by the broadest measure of the tax rate, the current level is unusually low and has been for some time. Revenues were 14.9 percent of G.D.P. in both 2009 and 2010.

Yet if one listens to Republicans, one would think that taxes have never been higher, that an excessive tax burden is the most important constraint holding back economic growth and that a big tax cut is exactly what the economy needs to get growing again.

Bruce Bartlett: Are Taxes in the U.S. High or Low? - NYTimes.com

Romney with Newt second

Ron Paul proved himself out of touch
Pawlenty acted like a child
Cain lost his chance after the Muslim brewhaha
Dunno what to think of bachmmann
The rest were after thoughts

Dr. Paul for sure but Bachmann and Pawlenty surprised me. It was actually a pretty interesting Debate.

I never understood why people make them public.

Yeah, I think less people participate because we are raised in a culture that respects the private vote....although I always like checking when it is public just to be nosey.:D

BTW, am I the only one who keeps thinking that your monkey is jerking off??:lol:

I never understood why people make them public.

Yeah, I think less people participate because we are raised in a culture that respects the private vote....although I always like checking when it is public just to be nosey.:D

BTW, am I the only one who keeps thinking that your monkey is jerking off??:lol:

Omg, I hope your the only one thinking that. Lol

He is pointing to the evil posts that I quote.

Forum List

Back