Poll: Race tightening in NC

I think that Obama will win - the presidency.

Running against the old man and due to what bush has done to this country, yes I think he will also...if of course he is the Democratic nominee.

This is actually called buyer's remorse. It happens quite often, but I think Obama will win the nomination. The presidency is quite a different matter.

You are very right. I am hoping he can beat McCain but Hillary is a better candidate in my opinion. If Hillary wins NC or even if she loses by less than 5%, well, the Super Delegates may begin to wonder who is more electable.

Man, what a Soap Opera...?

The one thing the Democrats have going for them is gw bush. He and Iraq are the Democrats hope.

You are very right. I am hoping he can beat McCain but Hillary is a better candidate in my opinion. If Hillary wins NC or even if she loses by less than 5%, well, the Super Delegates may begin to wonder who is more electable.

Man, what a Soap Opera...?

The one thing the Democrats have going for them is gw bush. He and Iraq are the Democrats hope.

Obama actually admitted today that it was up to the supers. I think he's a bit nervous at this point.

Perhaps if things get tight, Obama can bring up some stuff from Hillary’s past. I bet that he can sling mud pretty well. Perhaps he can remind people of cattle futures. He might ask her why she put up will Bill’s philandering with Flowers, Monica, Paula Jones, etc. I mean that it is not quite the same as criticizing Obama for having a crass preacher. I think that things can get pretty rough as the deadline draws near. I still predict a win for Obama though.

So you think the magical unity pony can swallow his saintliness and go negative without looking like a hypocrite?

Perhaps. If he goes after Hillary for her husband's screwing around, I admit that I will have to hold my nose to vote for him.

Personally, I never thought Obama could win the general. At the same time, I would love to be wrong.

Hillary is a huge longshot at this point. She will have to perform a minor miracle to get the nomination. If Obama wins the delegate count and the vote count, how can the Supers vote for HIllary?

Hillary is a huge longshot at this point. She will have to perform a minor miracle to get the nomination. If Obama wins the delegate count and the vote count, how can the Supers vote for HIllary?

Only because they might think she has a better chance of winning the general.

Only because they might think she has a better chance of winning the general.

Plus there is always the Florida and Michigan factor.....if only the delegates and popular vote had counted....LOL

Forum List

Back