Poll: peeling carrots?

Do you peel carrots before use?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • "Peel carrots"? Are you insane? Carrots have no skin!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No but I peel pineapples

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Peel a layer not peel a peel, in this case.

Ah, well that would be shaving, not "peeling". Already made that point.

I didn't quote the rest of this post since I couldn't make any sense out of it. Looks like it ran through a juicer.
That quibble of minutia is crying over spilled milk, you're better than that, Ive seen it! But yea, when fly by posting I'm quite guilty of omitting pause breaks. Its an acquired taste to read me when I'm being flippant. You'll swallow me soon.

:puke:

No I wouldn't bet the house on that.
Its a rustic nutty taste. Lol. Kay, I'll stop. Also, I'll add my pause breaks for you going forward - I'z sorry Pogo.

I can navigate sentences that miss a period it's them references to TV and ginger beards that throws me off
Chopped is a cooking competition show. Scott plays up being the "heel" judge, a lot of the time. The dick.

aYFBY2N.jpg

Too bad we can't see the results. I'd like to see the names of the assholes who do not peel their carrots. ;)

Filtering dinner invitations are we?

Well I'm not in a closet -- I proudly voted that carrots have no skin. Which, since they actually don't, makes ALL the votes into a "no", since you can't "peel" a peel that isn't there.

So there. :funnyface:

There is a peel though. :D You can see it on the carrot, Pogo. It is just a thinner skin than would be on some other veggies. ALL veggies and fruits have a skin. ;)

Too bad we can't see the results. I'd like to see the names of the assholes who do not peel their carrots. ;)

Filtering dinner invitations are we?

Well I'm not in a closet -- I proudly voted that carrots have no skin. Which, since they actually don't, makes ALL the votes into a "no", since you can't "peel" a peel that isn't there.

So there. :funnyface:

There is a peel though. :D You can see it on the carrot, Pogo. It is just a thinner skin than would be on some other veggies. ALL veggies and fruits have a skin. ;)

not exactly------a CARROT is A ROOT-----it is not a peach or an apple. or even a rhizome like ginger-----it is a ROOT-----a potato is a tuber---not exactly a root---more like a stem or rhizome. I am not sure that ROOTS have what can be called a SKIN --------ginger is a rhizome----it does seem to have an outer skin like coat as do the tubers POTATOES. The stuff I peel off of carrots or scrub off-----are rootlets with------some scum stuck on them. Ask me human anatomy------I am a bit rusty on BOTANY. The green top of the carrot is-----the "VEGETABLE"-----related to parsley-----fuzzy green stuff. A potato has veggie on top------as does a beet and a turnip. I am not sure what an onion is

Pogo ~ 58.8% of people agree that peeling carrots is best. ;)

Actually IIRC what you said was that "everybody peels carrots". 58.8% would not seem to be quite "everybody". Even that surprises me though, since until you brought it up I never even heard of such a thing.

---- even if they did have a skin you could "peel". :scared1:

Forum List

Back