Poll: only 29 percent of Americans believe Jeffery Epstein committed suicide

That man was murdered....there is no way he would kill himself before he even stepped foot in a courtroom...anyone that is claiming this was suicide is part of the cover up...I wonder just how many powerful swampers were using his services....we know blue dress Bill was a constant flyer....but there must be hundreds more....if discovered it could bring down the entire swamp in one day....
Thankfully the majority of people see the game being played....too bad the media are working for the swamp....that goes for you too FOX....

That man was murdered....there is no way he would kill himself before he even stepped foot in a courtroom...anyone that is claiming this was suicide is part of the cover up...I wonder just how many powerful swampers were using his services....we know blue dress Bill was a constant flyer....but there must be hundreds more....if discovered it could bring down the entire swamp in one day....
Thankfully the majority of people see the game being played....too bad the media are working for the swamp....that goes for you too FOX....

Why wouldn't he kill himself before trial? If the evidence against him was strong, if he was pretty sure he was going to be found guilty, I don't see that timing as particularly significant. He might have wanted to avoid the shame of what promised to be a very public trial. :dunno:

Why wouldn't he kill himself before trial? If the evidence against him was strong, if he was pretty sure he was going to be found guilty, I don't see that timing as particularly significant. He might have wanted to avoid the shame of what promised to be a very public trial. :dunno:
You never know what will happen when you go to trial...especially in his case...it could of been prime for a double jeopardy claim....he was just about to talk....and now he is dead...its not a stretch to ask who benefited from his death...

Forum List

Back