Poll on women and free speech

I wonder what the poll results would have looked like if one of the answers could have been "both".

a logical impossibility. When diversity is enforced speech codes are always included.

If single mothers didn’t vote every President since Ike would have been Republican....

Women Against Free Speech? | RealClearPolitics

Majorities of students polled said they support both free speech and "inclusion and diversity." When asked which is more important, 53 percent said inclusion and diversity, and only 46 percent said free speech.
What I found most striking -- the numbers that stood out for me -- was the difference between men and women. Among men, 61 percent favored free speech. But only 35 percent of women did so. That's a result I certainly hadn't expected.

So ladies, what gives?

What gives is women’s lower logic ability

And all western democracies will fall to the Chinese system that controls their women

Trump is America’s and the west’s last chance to stop western democracies fall to the increase in power of China

Chinese students have world’s highest test scores: Report

Majorities of students polled said they support both free speech and "inclusion and diversity." When asked which is more important, 53 percent said inclusion and diversity, and only 46 percent said free speech.
What I found most striking -- the numbers that stood out for me -- was the difference between men and women. Among men, 61 percent favored free speech. But only 35 percent of women did so. That's a result I certainly hadn't expected.

So ladies, what gives?

Free speech is what brings the best learning and progress

People with logic understands that and is why men vote more for that than women because of their higher logic ability

This also explains how western democracies will be falling to the increase in chinas power because China seems to have controlled their less logical population

Low logic voters votes in crooks that destroys nations

All western democracies will be destroyed because they have the man and woman issue totally wrong !!

I've said it in different threads and it should be obvious but many women think differently despite facts , proof and truth . I have known that for over 65 years Depotoo .

Actually many women don't think at all if you define thinking as using fact, logic and reason to reach a thoughtful conclusion.

Yeah. Right. Now explain monkeys like trump, pence, jordan, frankie graham, jeffress, mcconnell, and the rest of the brainless dickheads. Hint: they are male, exhibit absolutely no tendency to use "fact, logic and reason," and haven't come up with a "thoughtful conclusion" yet. Moreover, some have admitted that they "think" with their genitals. Do these monkeys even have brains?

Well starting with Trump, the top of your list, and his record in office so far it's likely they have more than you.
As I recall Trump's IQ is 153 or something like than which has my little 140 beat all to hell. What's yours?
An IQ test is designed and made to measure ones ability to think and use logic and reason to solve problems. The exact qualities that I addressed.

Only a logic ability test for voters can save America and western democracies from the increasing power of China because they have the man and woman issue correct

Western democracies have the man and woman issue wrong and is the reason their gdp scores on progress is so low

China has that issue correct and the reason their gdp scores are advancing over 600 miles an hour compared to the west’s meager 100 miles and hour

Soon China will over power the western democracies because they have the man and woman issue correct

History tells how giving too much freedom to the unwise then brings destruction for the nation

The unwise then elects crooks and then the nation falls. That is the history of what happens when allowing the unwise the freedom to vote or make decisions

So ladies, what gives?
Should we be grateful, Katie Hill was not more about social equality and proclaiming: I insist on meeting with my constituents and, Getting their Vote!

Forum List

Back