Poll on Teabastards and Palin: She's not that popular

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Poll: Tea Party Shows Favorable Opinion; Skepticism for Sarah Palin - ABC News

:D

Palin's own ratings are weaker, apparently hurt rather than helped by her return to the spotlight. Fifty-five percent of Americans see her unfavorably, the most basic measure of a public figure's popularity, and 71 percent believe she's not qualified to serve as president, a position she said Sunday she'll consider seeking. Both negatives are at new highs.

Palin's more popular in her own party -- 69 percent of Republicans see her favorably. But far fewer, 37 percent, do so "strongly." (By contrast, in an ABC/Post poll last month, 70 percent of Democrats had a strongly favorable opinion of Barack Obama.) More problematic for Palin is that even in her own party 52 percent think she's not qualified for the presidency -- up by 16 points from an ABC/Post poll in November, shortly before the publication of her memoir, in which she criticizes the strategy of the 2008 Republican presidential campaign.

Far more Americans see Palin strongly unfavorably, 38 percent, than strongly favorably, 18 percent. Among independents -- swing voters in national politics -- just 36 percent see her favorably overall, vs. 53 percent unfavorably, and only 29 percent think she's qualified for the presidency.

:D :D

Palin's own ratings are weaker, apparently hurt rather than helped by her return to the spotlight. Fifty-five percent of Americans see her unfavorably, the most basic measure of a public figure's popularity, and 71 percent believe she's not qualified to serve as president, a position she said Sunday she'll consider seeking. Both negatives are at new highs.

Palin's more popular in her own party -- 69 percent of Republicans see her favorably. But far fewer, 37 percent, do so "strongly." (By contrast, in an ABC/Post poll last month, 70 percent of Democrats had a strongly favorable opinion of Barack Obama.) More problematic for Palin is that even in her own party 52 percent think she's not qualified for the presidency -- up by 16 points from an ABC/Post poll in November, shortly before the publication of her memoir, in which she criticizes the strategy of the 2008 Republican presidential campaign.

Far more Americans see Palin strongly unfavorably, 38 percent, than strongly favorably, 18 percent. Among independents -- swing voters in national politics -- just 36 percent see her favorably overall, vs. 53 percent unfavorably, and only 29 percent think she's qualified for the presidency.

Interesting.

So now you put credence in the thought process of those you refer to as "teabastards"

Cool. Whatever works for you and your credibility as a poster in here.

Interesting.

So now you put credence in the thought process of those you refer to as "teabastards"

Teabastards have no real credeence except among Republicans and Republican leaning shitheads. No group is totally wrong about everything so when the poll says agree somewhat its doesn't mean the Teabastards are being given credence, can't you jarheads any goddamn thing?

Interesting.

Teabastards have no real credeence except among Republicans and Republican leaning shitheads. No group is totally wrong about everything so when the poll says agree somewhat its doesn't mean the Teabastards are being given credence, can't you jarheads any goddamn thing?

Sorry. My mistake, I thought you may have a little bit of intelligence.
Never mind my post. Republicans and republican leaning shitheads. You are funny.
Cya <S>

good grief, how old is Flaylo.

They speak and write as if they are 12yrs old. sheesh, who even cares to read their childish postings.

Shows the power of consistent campaign of negative spin.

When she talks, I still like to listen. She is fun.

And I guess the powers that be found her a menace, because I have not seen such a concerted campaign to destroy a politician in ages.

One more trophy on the wall, one more brick in the wall

And I guess the powers that be found her a menace, because I have not seen such a concerted campaign to destroy a politician in ages.

No campaign is needed to destroy incompetence because it destroys itself, even Republican and Republican leaning shitheads realize what a liability Palin is, that means dipshits like you are in the minority. Why do Repugs strongly believe in that which is doomed to failure? Din't two terms of Bush and Ronald Reagan teach Repugs anything?

Sure did.

Under Reagan it taught us how to come out of a recession, brought on by a Dem nitwitt, strong and prosperous.

Bush's was the man after 9-11. 1st term. Second term, disaster.

So. Hows that Hope and Change workin for ya dude???? LOL

get a grip.

PALIN must be destroyed because she DARE speak out against the Obama and his comrades in ARMS in his administration.

and just look at all the useful tools the Progressives have to help them.:lol:

get a grip.

Darn things are heavy and expensive

Grip.jpg

Interesting.

You just premised that anyone who puts credence in what tea partiers think have suspect credibility.

I'm guessing that wasn't your intention. :lol:

Interesting.

You just premised that anyone who puts credence in what tea partiers think have suspect credibility.

I'm guessing that wasn't your intention. :lol:

I don't think so. He was clearly talking about the person he quoted and no one else. You're making a very large and incorrect ASSumption. :razz:

Oh nos!!! Who will you dopes concentrate your baseless attacks on once you realize we're not following her!!

Oh nos!!! Who will you dopes concentrate your baseless attacks on once you realize we're not following her!!

Gotta laugh. Jeeze,

I'm an independent and I like her just fine.

Of course I'm not fixated on her like you lefties on this board are.

She isn't running for anything so who cares that she gives a speech. Who cares where she gives said speech. Who cares what she says during said speech.

Seriously. You folks need to get a fucking life. Jeeze.

Last edited:
Phew, that's excellent news. I am glad that the majority of Republicans are more sensible than many of their representatives on this Board, and have the foresight to realize that this woman is just a moron.

Forum List

Back