Poll on tax cuts: for everyone or for under $250k only

Do you vote with the GOP or tell the GOP to pound sand?

• YES. I vote to extend ALL tax cuts for 2-years

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • NO. I vote to kill all tax cuts and blame the GOP obstructionists.

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Bush signed the budgets; he gets the responsibility right along with the congresses from 2001.

...and if he didn't signed it...

it would become law anyways.

I guess he could have vetoed it, but then Congress could override that.

You do have a point to your post right?

There weren't enough votes for that. Bush could have vetoed. But he didn't want to. He was about to go on a spending spree himself and didn't want to alienate the people with the checkbook, so he let them spend right along with him.

Republicans will run Washington like a business - Ha! Bunch of bullshit.

But if the choice is all or none then eliminate all the cuts.

Time to pay the piper, America.

Since when? Obama went on a two year spending binge second to none and did not raise income taxes.
Two wars without a tax increase. Blame Obama? LEARN RECENT HISTORY!!!!
Take your own advice idiot. Two wars under Bush and he still didn't spend as much in 8 yrs as obama has in two years. Dimwits are stupid.

Bush signed the budgets; he gets the responsibility right along with the congresses from 2001.

...and if he didn't signed it...

it would become law anyways.

I guess he could have vetoed it, but then Congress could override that.

You do have a point to your post right?

There weren't enough votes for that. Bush could have vetoed. But he didn't want to. He was about to go on a spending spree himself and didn't want to alienate the people with the checkbook, so he let them spend right along with him.

Republicans will run Washington like a business - Ha! Bunch of bullshit.

You have no proof just an opinion. Most of America expected the President to attack the terrorist strongholds and Congress almost universally agreed.

Forum List

Back