Poll on position.

What are you politically?

• Total voters
☭proletarian☭;1830445 said:
Had to vote conservative for lack of a better option.

A more fitting description for me would "conservative constitutionalist."

So get the females out of the workplace and the voting booth?

A woman's place is in the home and she should try to get there as quickly as possible after work.

Oh of course, they need to be at home wearing one of those little french maid outfits with no panties, don't speak unless spoken to, do all the cooking and cleaning and don't fucking complain. Yup, that's it, you got it. They'd have no rights at all.

Let's just all play as dumb as you are.... OK?

Probably not a good idea to make the results of that poll public.

EriktheRedCommie,

I can see why you, as an OBVIOUS OBAMARRHOID, doesn't want people to know how DEFUNCT the OBAMARRHOIDAL AGENDA is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EriktheRedCommie's desire to keep the results of the poll SECRET clearly indicates that the Obamarrhoildal Agenda is DEFUNCT.

OBVIOUSLY, ErikTheRedCommie wants this poll's suggested SECRECY to follow the exposed tactics that revealed the MARXIST Political Charlatan Obami Salami, and his Obamarrhoid stooges Reid and the Crazed Pelosi DISENGENUOUS SECRECY in handling the CRITICALLY VITAL NATIONAL POLICIES on Health Care, Cap & Trade (Energy), and the various OUTRAGEOUSLY PHONEY and CORRUPT "STIMULUS" Legislation.

Another example of the CORRUPTION and TRANSPARENT DUPLICITY of the OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!

Oh of course, they need to be at home wearing one of those little french maid outfits with no panties, don't speak unless spoken to, do all the cooking and cleaning and don't fucking complain. Yup, that's it, you got it. They'd have no rights at all.

You're good at playing dumb. Remind me who had the right to vote when the Constitution was written.

Maybe add a category called Oprafied Shirt Ironers for the liberals so they'll vote finally. Geezus. ;)

I support the rule of law. I support the Bill of Rights and believe the first amendment to be of paramount importance. I support providing essential services for the American people and a robust social safety net that meets basic human requirements because we're all in this together and our country is fortunate enough to be able to afford it with our priorities made rational. I support broad and inalienable individual liberty that doesn't take a backseat to anything. I support placing a priority on quality education as it is the backbone of democracy and society. I support publicly-funded elections and campaigns. I support truly independent judicial, legislative, and executive branches that serve as considerable checks on one another.

I oppose government intrusion into the lives of the citizenry. I oppose the criminalization of anything one person does that not does infringe on the rights of another. I oppose offensive and invasive foreign wars. I oppose long-term foreign entanglements of any kind, including declaring any foreign nation an enemy or ally in broad terms. I oppose the globalization of the economy at the expense of all workers. I oppose corporate welfare, monopolies, undue influence, and the revolving door between government. I oppose favoritism for any organization or group at the expense of others. I oppose particularly the undue influence of the military-industrial complex, banks, and financial sector at the expense of the public interest. I oppose identification with political "parties" and believe all candidates should run on their own merits and ideas. I oppose all forms of bribery of our elected officials. I oppose the electoral college, gerrymandering, or any other attempts to further minimize direct democracy and rig the process.

I don't think I fit squarely into any classification, but I know what I think and believe.

☭proletarian☭;1830661 said:

You're good at playing dumb. Remind me who had the right to vote when the Constitution was written.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This BLATANT OBAMARRHOIDAL COMMIE is rebuking us about the provisions of OUR CONSTITUTION !!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Can you show me where the constitution states women can not work or can not vote?

Tell me what article and what section to read.

In advance I'd like to say it does not say they do, or do not, have those "rights". We had to add an ammendment due to the fact that the constitution did not give or deny that right expressly.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This BLATANT OBAMARRHOIDAL COMMIE is rebuking us about the provisions of OUR CONSTITUTION !!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are the dumbest fucking troll here

☭proletarian☭;1830969 said:

The usual substance-less criticism of a DEFUNCT COMMIE OBAMARRHOID !!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The usual substance-less criticism of a DEFUNCT COMMIE OBAMARRHOID !!!!!!!!
Let me make sure I have everything straight. This is an example of substantive criticism:

But this is not:
☭proletarian☭;1830969 said:

...Is that correct?

Forum List

Back