Poll on position.

What are you politically?

• Total voters
adjusted for the US political compass, i am leftwing all the way. but so would be angela merkel, berlusconi and anders fuck rasmussen

E

and hitler :lol:

Europeans as a group are all pretty much left of center even the so called right wingers.

As for Hitler he was no rightwingers.

I'm for whatever party my secret sweetie, Sarah Palin, is going to line up with. I've decided to become political involved with people who would look good in pink panties and knows how to field dress a moose.

I view myself as "Middle Right" because I tend to agree more with the conservative side of the issues, but quite frankly, when I look at my points of view on the goals of things like welfare and Social Security, I have to convince myself that I am not "Middle Left".

The reason for that is that I think Welfare is a good idea. I think that we should all be willing to help out the poor and give them a hand up as opposed to a "hand out". Conservatives tend to bash the idea of giving at all and liberals just want to give hand outs in order to buy the votes of the poor. The liberals in Congress don't give a damned about the poor they only want the votes of the poor.

Social Security is the same to me. I think the idea behind the plan was a good one... that now needs to be updated to modern times. I am not at all opposed to being taxed and have those taxes going to retired people that need income, but to have my taxes dumped into a piss poor fund with worse than piss poor returns and then to be told that if I die after my kids turn 18 but before I retire then my family gets nothing in return is just plain bullshit.

And how can anyone who is pro-life even consider the liberal side of life?

Immie

What are you politically. Public poll. Lets see how many honest people we have.

Well, according to Ed, I'm a Right Wing Conspiracy Nut. I don't even know of a Right Wing Conspiracy theory. I'm in favor of social liberty of every sort. I'm against the public dime paying for it.

I favor abortion as a tool to preserve the society, but am against paying for it with the public dime.

I think the Federal Government has become too large and intrusive into my life and the lives of all and sincerely doubt that the Federal Government has a right or a responsibility to give the property of one private citizen to another under emminent domain or legislate away the Bill of Rights.

I favor a low national debt, low taxes, caring for the extrememly young and the extremely old and the infirm. Also, there needs to be a bad luck or something kind of a backstop for a guy who is a hard worker, but just got caught in the backwash of bad times.

We need a strong military, but should never, ever, commit troops willy nilly in a dick measuring endeavor. Do we really need military bases in Germany, Japan and Korea?

I don't think that any politician should be able to serve more than two terms. I'm a little sick of career politicians stealing everything they can see, pissing on my hat and telling me it's rain.

In a single sentence, every American should be free to do whatever that American can pay to do and the politicians should leave the rest of us the Hell alone. I think that makes me a Conservative.

Have to say I am middle right. I'm kiind of a mongrel when it comes to politice. Liberal in some ways and conservative in others.

My political leanings can't be defined by that list.

Today, conservatism as redefined by Rush, Hannity, FOX News, and the GOP has transformed it from pro-American, pro-individual liberty, and pro-small government to pro-globalism, pro-government, and pro-unlimited federal expansion, so long as "my guys" are in office.

The only difference between the new left and the new right (as promoted by CNN/FOX/PBS/GOP/ABC/DEM's etc) is where they expand, where they spend our money, and how they intertwine us into a global system. It's no longer about what they're gonna do, because they're both gonna expand, spend and intertwine us. The difference is what issues are used by what side in order to sell they're shared traitorous programs to the people.

Today, conservatism as redefined by Rush, Hannity, FOX News, and the GOP has transformed it from pro-American, pro-individual liberty, and pro-small government to pro-globalism, pro-government, and pro-unlimited federal expansion, so long as "my guys" are in office.

The only difference between the new left and the new right (as promoted by CNN/FOX/PBS/GOP/ABC/DEM's etc) is where they expand, where they spend our money, and how they intertwine us into a global system. It's no longer about what they're gonna do, because they're both gonna expand, spend and intertwine us. The difference is what issues are used by what side in order to sell they're shared traitorous programs to the people.

Absolute rubbish... conservatism is not defined by talk show entertainers....

Apparently it is.

What are you politically. Public poll. Lets see how many honest people we have.

i'm not really on the list.

I depends on issues....size of government and taxes i'm as far right as you can go...actually i'm further than that.

Individual liberties such as abortion call me a lefty.

Can you add "libertarian"? Thats the closest to me.

Apparently it is.

Nothing "apparent" about it, in fact.

It is silly to even pretend that conservatism is defined by talk show entertainers.

Apparently it is.

Apparently you are still guided by unfounded statements, winger slogans, and myths that fit your agenda

Forum List

Back