Poll on Peter King's hearings on Domestic Muslim Terrorism

Do you support or oppose Peter King's hearings on Islamic terrorism?

• I support Peter King, terrorists and Muslims need to know that the terror needs to stop

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I oppose the Peter King Hearings because it paints all Muslims with the same brush

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other explained my post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I'm surprised that liberals simply don't seem to get that the high-risk demographic is primarily Islamic Terrorists, both foreign and domestic. I credit Peter King for holding hearings to stop sweeping the liberal's beautiful theories on "diversity" killed by ugly little terror attack facts, but facts are facts.

King Fuels the Debate Over Terrorism - WSJ.com

Do you support Peter King having hearings, or do you prefer to pretend that domestic Islamic terrorism doesn't exist?

I'm surprised that liberals simply don't seem to get that the high-risk demographic is primarily Islamic Terrorists, both foreign and domestic. I credit Peter King for holding hearings to stop sweeping the liberal's beautiful theories on "diversity" killed by ugly little terror attack facts, but facts are facts.

King Fuels the Debate Over Terrorism - WSJ.com

Do you support Peter King having hearings, or do you prefer to pretend that domestic Islamic terrorism doesn't exist?

I wonder if he's going to look into your "shooting down the freedom tower with rockets launched from the ground zero mosque" theory.

Liberals think a terrorist just needs a hug

Forum List

Back