Poll: Obama throws first pitch...

When the President takes the field he will be greeted with...

• More cheers than boos.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More boos than cheers.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • 50/50

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do you think live in DC and can afford tickets?

The Democrats constituents--Lobbyists!!

The only thing that would have made it better would be if they had put him in a skirt.

obama's a pussy, throws like a homo, and wears girlie pants. But that won't be why he'll get booed.

Probally is wearing Michelles grannie panties under he girlie jeans. his girls probally throw better than this weenie boy

It doesn't matter..

He still throws like a girl

I have to hand it to Bush......he made the best first pitch ever in the 2001 World Series after 9-11

I am shocked,speechless,in fact i will ban myself from this message board for at least 24 hrs.
You said something positive about George Bush or any Republican at all....
I have to go,my self imposed ban starts now....
Someone from the left said something positive....( talking to myself this might push me over the deep end)...

Funniest thing was his Freudian blast of Chicago in Washington when he pulled out his Whitesox Cap and put it on when he reached the mound. Of course, I'm sure the Nationals administrative box was pretty displeased. He seems to pretty much use his power to do whatever the fuck he wants no matter how seemingly insignificant or earth shattering.

Way to go BO...you REALLY showed those Washington fans! Another brilliantly planned division of support. Jees

Pretty amazing coverage tonight on this by Chris Matthews of MSNBC who has such a man crush on Obama. He was going on and on about past Presidents who threw out the ball from the stands but not Obama,he threw from the mound.President Kennedy practiced throwing the ball beforehand and he threw from the stands,not Obama he threw from the mound Matthews says.Like Obama was the first to do so.It's really sickening how the state controlled media is so in love with this guy.Makes me want to puke.

Exactly. For how Matthews and Olberman whined about the Bush "regime" he can't stop sucking for the Obama crowd.
I can't stand the double-standard. They whine for respect for Barry, but dumped on Bush all the time.

Don't the dems get that one good "chimp" deserves another?

yep, they booed him and cheered.

Missed by a mile! - Washington Times
Looking at the picture, it seems that Boyking at least tried to get a little coaching on how not to throw like a total pussy.

Now, if he only bothered to get some coaching on how not to govern like a total authoritarian tyrant.

Then he would have to admit that he doesnt have a clue what he is doing. He thinks he was born to rule. He is entitled to it.

Pretty amazing coverage tonight on this by Chris Matthews of MSNBC who has such a man crush on Obama. He was going on and on about past Presidents who threw out the ball from the stands but not Obama,he threw from the mound.President Kennedy practiced throwing the ball beforehand and he threw from the stands,not Obama he threw from the mound Matthews says.Like Obama was the first to do so.It's really sickening how the state controlled media is so in love with this guy.Makes me want to puke.

Matthews doesn't care about how stupid he sounds. He's just in love with the man. I wonder if he ever considered that both of Obama's throws, ( we really can't call them pitches) were delivered by his less than manly left hand. And while the first one last year didn't even make it the full 60 feet, it was to the LEFT...and yes, today's over compensated heave was way high and...you guessed it.... LEFT! The man can't seem to do anything to the right. Which really doesn't surprise me at all.

I just hope he gets smart on economic policy soon or we're toast. I can't wait to see what new policies and regulations he hits Wall Street with. I hope he uses a very big club.

If we had a President that was a Republican,and the unemployment numbers were what they are now for over a year,the media and the democrats would be screaming for the President's head. I just don't think people realize how screwed we are right now with hundreds of billions of dollars due on interest payments alone.The principal,trillions of dollars now will never be paid off.This country will be bankrupt unless they raise taxes through the roof.That is coming next.

From the other thread....

There are three ways to throw a baseball:

1) Like a pitcher, where you draw your throwing arm back as far as you can and put your entire physiology into the throw. Witness Bob Gibson:
t1_gibson.jpg

2) The short arm, where you draw your arm back behind your ear and throw the baseball more like a football. Although this provides a quicker release, it takes a stronger arm to put any velocity on the throw. See Ivan Rodriquez:
81449166.jpg

3) Like a girly-girl:
ObamaThrowsLikeGirl.jpg

yep, they booed him and cheered.

Missed by a mile! - Washington Times
Looking at the picture, it seems that Boyking at least tried to get a little coaching on how not to throw like a total pussy.

Now, if he only bothered to get some coaching on how not to govern like a total authoritarian tyrant.
See, this is proof of how unreasonable you are.

You want him to carry two thoughts at the same time.

What a prick.

Forum List

Back