Poll: Obama has narrow lead in crucial states

Kinda like Obama.

statements like that are just so ridiculous. You act as if he didn't WIN the nomination for President through an ELECTION held throughout the United States! that's not right place right time... that's called connecting to the voters on a message of change...

the PEOPLE decided THEY wanted HIM as their nominee... McCain chose Palin.. his party nor the voters who put him in the position to choose, had a say...

statements like that are just so ridiculous. You act as if he didn't WIN the nomination for President through an ELECTION held throughout the United States! that's not right place right time... that's called connecting to the voters on a message of change...

the PEOPLE decided THEY wanted HIM as their nominee... McCain chose Palin.. his party nor the voters who put him in the position to choose, had a say...

If I remember correctly, more people wanted Clinton.

It's a sick ending, to what I had thought was a great opportunity for my kids to learn about contributing to their fullest potential.

That IS the American Way. It happens so often. Perhaps we don't like it. Perhaps we even detest it. But that is the way it is...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back