Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

Obama never accepted blame for anything he did. I've shown that already. Bush always accepted responsibility when he screwed up on something. He wasn't looking to deflect blame all the time, unlike Barak Insane Obama.
Your arguments are worthless. Your evidence is non-existent.

You are such a liar. That is totally untrue and you know it. You've learned very well from the crazy right, haven't you?? Make things up, throw it out there, and hope it sticks. The only part they didn't tell you is that you make such a fool of yourself in the process.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorcY31cF6k&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Blames Bush for His Own Spending... Again[/ame]

Note his citing "not paying for two expensive wars and a drug program". We've seen posters here parrot this line.
Note that Obama himself voted for the prescription drug program.

Oh, what a cool response!!! :rolleyes:

You are such a liar. That is totally untrue and you know it. You've learned very well from the crazy right, haven't you?? Make things up, throw it out there, and hope it sticks. The only part they didn't tell you is that you make such a fool of yourself in the process.

Note his citing "not paying for two expensive wars and a drug program". We've seen posters here parrot this line.

Translation: I have nothing more to add but denial.

you mean denying things like "Obama himslef voted for the prescription drug program"?

Denying that sort of uninformed nonsense?

you mean denying things like "Obama himslef voted for the prescription drug program"?

Actually he didn't mention anything about it.
Yeah I was wrong on that. But so what? Obama would have voted for it. Assuming he didnt vote "present."

Actually he didn't mention anything about it.
Yeah I was wrong on that. But so what? Obama would have voted for it. Assuming he didnt vote "present."

Taking things out of context is FUN!

If you actually paid attention, you would have heard the part where he called the program "Worthy but unpaid for". I imagine you're now going to tell us he voted for the Bush tax cuts too...

But congratulations! You actually did find an example of Obama blaming someone else for something, though of course he's not blaming anyone for "his spending", he's reminding people of all the spending that was already in place when he started.

Which is completely accurate, of course, but that's not the point.

And still you have yet to successfully refute ANY of the examples I provided.

Though, again, this is all purely a diversion from the original point, which you keep trying to avoid:

Which is that Reagan was doing much worse than Obama at this point in his presidency.

You can keep deflecting all you want, it doesn't change the original point.

You sure can spin the distraction though, I'll give you that.

So now the double dealing dipshit says it's OK to raise the debt ceiling now that HE is president, even though he voted againsts it when he was in congress. What an ass.

Forum List

Back