Poll: Most would not vote for Obama again

_
The hits just keep coming for Barry...

Majority Would Vote Against Obama
January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson
A year into his tenure, a majority of Americans would already vote against Pres. Obama if the '12 elections were held today, according to a new survey.

The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so

Majority Would Vote Against Obama - Hotline On Call

Are you REALLY trying to tout a poll sponsored in part by the right wing "National Jouranl Heartland Monitor" as reliable????????

Actually it is:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/img/topline100114.pdf

Same questions year to year, regardless of who's president.

Correct - it's a solid poll, and in this case, clearly indicative of Obama's continued downward spiral...

All it would take is the economy to turn around, and his numbers would go up. But, his policies that he's trying to push through won't get any bounce...they're toast in the polls.

Actually it is:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/img/topline100114.pdf

Same questions year to year, regardless of who's president.

Correct - it's a solid poll, and in this case, clearly indicative of Obama's continued downward spiral...

All it would take is the economy to turn around, and his numbers would go up. But, his policies that he's trying to push through won't get any bounce...they're toast in the polls.

Agreed.

Job numbers came in again today - not too good.

But they would vote for the version of Obama with a Negro Dialect.

He doesn't have a Negro Dialect, he's from Hawaii.

I thought he was from Kenya? Anyway, Obama doesn't have a Negro dialect, unless he wants to have one. Otherwise, what's the point in voting for a black guy???

Especially since Hillary had the negro dialect...

Who could forget the "I am in no ways tired..." speech.....lol

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson
A year into his tenure, a majority of Americans would already vote against Pres. Obama if the '12 elections were held today, according to a new survey.

The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so

Are you REALLY trying to tout a poll sponsored in part by the right wing "National Jouranl Heartland Monitor" as reliable????????

Four out of five conservatives would not vote for Obama.........breaking news

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson

Five out of seven polls at RCP have Barry's approval rating under 50%...

Just sayin...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

House kicking some liberal denialism ass today!!! :clap2:

Five out of seven polls at RCP have Barry's approval rating under 50%...

Just sayin...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Well I don't know about polls but I have friends who voted for OL'BO and are mad as hell. They thought he was going to clean up DC, not destroy the Country. He sure as hell won't get their votes again. One of them told me she'd vote for the garbage man before she'd vote for OL'BO again. LOL

Well I don't know about polls but I have friends who voted for OL'BO and are mad as hell. They thought he was going to clean up DC, not destroy the Country. He sure as hell won't get their votes again. One of them told me she'd vote for the garbage man before she'd vote for OL'BO again. LOL

Lets hope this trend continues - Obama is dangerous.

Ignorant and arrogant is not a good combo - and that is exactly what Obama is.

Lets hope this trend continues - Obama is dangerous.

Ignorant and arrogant is not a good combo - and that is exactly what Obama is.

You should hear these friends of mine. We sit around the dining room table and they bitch and moan about BO. They were really high on him when he was elected and teased me because I wouldn't vote for him. Well the shoes on the other foot now. We hoist a few beers and discuss politics. They are not happy at all and that garbage man looks pretty good to em.

Alas, all of America has yet to wake up to the Obama corruption, but most are getting there...

Forum List

Back