Poll: Most would not vote for Obama again

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The hits just keep coming for Barry...

Majority Would Vote Against Obama
January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson
A year into his tenure, a majority of Americans would already vote against Pres. Obama if the '12 elections were held today, according to a new survey.

The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so

Majority Would Vote Against Obama - Hotline On Call

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson
A year into his tenure, a majority of Americans would already vote against Pres. Obama if the '12 elections were held today, according to a new survey.

The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so

Are you REALLY trying to tout a poll sponsored in part by the right wing "National Jouranl Heartland Monitor" as reliable????????

Here is the actual poll with all the results/questions etc.

Rather interesting results that certainly show a negative trend against the current Democrats in power...

http://www.nationaljournal.com/img/topline100114.pdf

(It's a legit poll that gets picked up by most the major media outlets - no worries there! :) )

Last edited:

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson

Are you REALLY trying to tout a poll sponsored in part by the right wing "National Jouranl Heartland Monitor" as reliable????????

Of course he is!

The thread title should read Most of the People in Our Incredulous Little Wingnut Poll Would Not Vote for Obama Again..

Given the choices I had in 2009 I would vote the same way I did again. With regrets of course just as I did in 2009.

Was Harry Reid implying that Obama can "act black" when he wants to, and "act white" as well?

If so, even more offensive.

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson

Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so

Uhm--is this the same question or was the poll divided up in which both questions were asked.

If so the later, that gives Obama 62% of the vote for the 2nd term. (37+62 is 99, so only 1% is undecided??) So I think I am being confused here if majority would not elect nor re-elect the president.

Am I missing something here??

While I'm certainly not thrilled with what I've seen from him so far, whether or not I'd vote for him again would depend on who he's running against. You know, the whole lesser of two evils thing. If Sarah Palin or Mitt Romney were anywhere to be found on the opposing ticket then Obama would retain my vote.

On the other hand, if I had it to do all over again I definitely wouldn't vote for Bush again.

True story. :thup:

But they would vote for the version of Obama with a Negro Dialect.

He doesn't have a Negro Dialect, he's from Hawaii.

I thought he was from Kenya? Anyway, Obama doesn't have a Negro dialect, unless he wants to have one. Otherwise, what's the point in voting for a black guy???

So I guess it's fair to say the Senator thinks Barry shucks and jives on demand.

Anyway, when it comes to Negro dialect it's hard to beat Hillary's. She be bad.

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson

Actually it is:

Same questions year to year, regardless of who's president.

He doesn't have a Negro Dialect, he's from Hawaii.

I thought he was from Kenya? Anyway, Obama doesn't have a Negro dialect, unless he wants to have one. Otherwise, what's the point in voting for a black guy???

So I guess it's fair to say the Senator thinks Barry shucks and jives on demand.

Anyway, when it comes to Negro dialect it's hard to beat Hillary's. She be bad.

Hey--wrong thread topic!! I think this is the one in which Limbaugh accuses Obama of reacting to fast to Haiti.

Here is the actual poll with all the results/questions etc.

Rather interesting results that certainly show a negative trend against the current Democrats in power...

(It's a legit poll that gets picked up by most the major media outlets - no worries there! :) )

Really? Name ONE. Most of the "major media outlets" have their own polls....

January 14, 2010

By Reid Wilson

Actually it is:

Same questions year to year, regardless of who's president.

Correct - it's a solid poll, and in this case, clearly indicative of Obama's continued downward spiral...

Forum List

Back