Poll: Most Americans do what to earn cashola?

What do most Americans do to earn a living?

• Wage Earners.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Business Owners.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Let's see how deep this rabbithole really goes..

I don't see the point of this Poll.

First off there are most than just Wage Earners and Business owners. There are also those who have earned so much, they can now live off Interest and Investments. Then there are those who are disabled, or Unable to work, or just plan Lazy, and live off the rest of us.

It takes all kinds to make the System work.

With out the Capital Investors, Business would not have access to new Capital to expand and start up, With out Business Wage earners would not have a wage to earn. With out Wage Earners the Whole system is for Nothing.

Now there is 1 more group. Those who work for the Government. Nothing wrong with that, it is needed, but we should not look to put people to work by Growing the Size of Government. Because the wagers they earn are dollars taken out of the Economy.

I'm confused Sallow.. Not about the point that you want to slice and dice the population into them and us.. That's your JOB as a loyal Dem and I understand that..

But I'm confused as to whether a doctor (or 2 doctors) who own a practice AND employ 10 people are businesses or wage earners. Because TECHNICALLY i know you're gonna say business. But in my gut they are wage earners.

Same for a small salon owner, law firm LLC with nobody in the building but the lawyer and a part-time asst. It gets to point where the ACTUAL RATIONAL distinction between a business and wage earner is FORCED on folks by the tax and liability laws rather than being a NATURAL distinction...

Being a party that's 90% white and mostly all Christian, it's difficult for Republicans to attempt to say they are "inclusive" when they obviously aren't.

I think I've seen this same kind of comment before.. Hmmmm. Past it up a couple times because we're buds and didn't want to diss ya but.....

What are political leanings of the Crystal Worshipping, New Age, TMed folks?

What's the demographics on criminal proclivity and party?

Who holds more seance parties or owns more Ouji Boards?

What do Democrats prefer -- rocks or powered?

What's the likelihood that one party would whoop the other party in a Citzenship Quiz run-off?

You got those handy for me RDean? Whip those out on another thread for us... Dad always said 'do most what you do best'.... :tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back