Poll: Military Prefers Trump Over Clinton 2-1

How many soldiers killed in the Mid East last year?
3000 have been killed under Obama's "leadership."

You didn't answer my question . How many killed last year?

And since when do you care what a group of gov employees think?
What's your point, douche bag?

My point is that obama ain't throwing military lives away on pointless shit. He cares more about the military than his predessor.
More died in Afghanistan under obama.

white males without college educations.....what's surprising?

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by the way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

Why is that ironic that they don't support the party that sells them out and believes every accusation against them?

Example??

Like that dude held captive by the Taliban? Oh wait, it was consrrvtives who branded him a traitor and wanted to leave him in enemy hands!!

The men he served with branded him a traitor, douche bag. Are you questioning the judgement of honored veterans?

Link?

While your at it , how about this 3000 killed under obama claim ?

Bergdahl is being prosecuted you stupid douche. Do your own research

The leftwing douche bags all claim the military loves Obama. How can that be when they despise Hillary?

Here's the breakdown in support, according to Military Times: Trump: 49 percent Clinton: 21 percent Libertarian Gary Johnson: 13 percent Third-party candidate: 23 percent Won't vote: 7 percent

*yawn*
Showing how you support our great troops? Calling them uneducated, you're a piece of shit.

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by the way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

Why is that ironic that they don't support the party that sells them out and believes every accusation against them?

Example??

Like that dude held captive by the Taliban? Oh wait, it was consrrvtives who branded him a traitor and wanted to leave him in enemy hands!!

You mean the dude the Army has a court martial going on for???
Bowe Bergdahl court-martial delayed until February 2017 | Fox News

That's fine . I just find it odd that the "pro military " Crowd had no problem leaving him behind .

You want to try him. Go ahead . But give gonna chance rather than leaving him to rot in enemy hands .

You find it odd the pro-military crowd want to leave behind a deserting traitor?

:wtf:

Logic doesn't come easily to you, does it, wheelchair boy?

*yawn*

Example??

they initially weren't going to. now they're investigating. but all of the officers who did his intake on his return recommended that he not be courts martialed.

just so you know....and that was after they personally interviewed him.

Bull shit, you're making your crap up again

Example??

That's fine . I just find it odd that the "pro military " Crowd had no problem leaving him behind .

You want to try him. Go ahead . But give gonna chance rather than leaving him to rot in enemy hands .

"That's fine . I just find it odd that the "pro military " Crowd had no problem leaving him behind ."

Well Hillary, to leaving someone behind would comment.

View attachment 85954

More right wing lies . How about you post Hilary's whole quote? And tell me what's wrong with what she said ?

1) Because it makes a huge fucking difference whether the attack was planned or not

2) She knew they were planned and lied about it

3) She was detracting from having left four Americans to die because her administration didn't want to admit they'd given Libya to Muslim extremists

Besides those you mean?

The leftwing douche bags all claim the military loves Obama. How can that be when they despise Hillary?

Here's the breakdown in support, according to Military Times: Trump: 49 percent Clinton: 21 percent Libertarian Gary Johnson: 13 percent Third-party candidate: 23 percent Won't vote: 7 percent

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by then way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

well, because we have a volunteer military, it's mostly working class people who use the military out of a combination of honor and opportunity. it's not really surprising.

Agreed, no one with honor would support a Democrat

no. one honors them by not voting for a bigoted fascist who is in bed with putin and doesn't care about gold star families or war heros.

but thanks for your "advice"
You mean a man that used his dead son as a way to attack Trump? Which in reality had nothing to do with his sons death, in fact was against that war.

*yawn*

Example??

You dumbfuck,he was a traitor.
And we gave up three top taliban assholes to get said traitor.
Only in the moronic mind of a liberal is that a good deal.

Kinda like the Iran so called nuclear deal,the 400 million ransom paid by Barry in the wee hours of the morning using foreign currency... the shit goes on and on Timmy,only a fucken moron could miss it...or a partisan asshole.

Nice hysteria there. In what way was he a traitor? How did he aid the enemy? He was captured. No one believes he was a traitor. The only question is whether he's a deserter. And the people who personally interviewed him didn't even think he should be tried. You might find it helpful to actually look into the case. The podcast Serial did a series of shows about it.

You might not change your mind after but you'd be informed.

As for the Iran nonsense. Please don't conflate reality with your fantasy about the return of Irans money.

Of course he was a traitor, he deserted and supported the enemy.

And why would we give the rogue, criminal Iranian government a dime for anything. It's preposterous

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by then way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

well, because we have a volunteer military, it's mostly working class people who use the military out of a combination of honor and opportunity. it's not really surprising.

no. one honors them by not voting for a bigoted fascist who is in bed with putin and doesn't care about gold star families or war heros.

You mean a man that used his dead son as a way to attack Trump? Which in reality had nothing to do with his sons death, in fact was against that war.

It wasn't a war thing, it's trumps bashing of Muslims .

He is bashing terrorist, Hillary supports them by wanting to increase their migration by 500%.

*yawn*

Trump was stupid for saying anything in a country with a leftist media with no honor or shame when they lie.

But Khan is a dick

Well, he's said a segment of them want to murder us. That's true. Other than that, how is is "bashing ... Muslims?"

Newsmax: We tell dopes what they want to hear.

Trump is going to be trounced.

*yawn*

Example??

You dumbfuck,he was a traitor.
And we gave up three top taliban assholes to get said traitor.
Only in the moronic mind of a liberal is that a good deal.

Kinda like the Iran so called nuclear deal,the 400 million ransom paid by Barry in the wee hours of the morning using foreign currency... the shit goes on and on Timmy,only a fucken moron could miss it...or a partisan asshole.

Nice hysteria there. In what way was he a traitor? How did he aid the enemy? He was captured. No one believes he was a traitor. The only question is whether he's a deserter. And the people who personally interviewed him didn't even think he should be tried. You might find it helpful to actually look into the case. The podcast Serial did a series of shows about it.

You might not change your mind after but you'd be informed.

As for the Iran nonsense. Please don't conflate reality with your fantasy about the return of Irans money.

Everything I posted is true and factual.

*yawn*

Example??

Bergdahl was a traitor and we should have left him in enemy hands

I'm going to pretty much bet you know almost zero about it.

so like I said.... the military officers who interviewed him disagreed with your assessment. I think i'll go with them for now since they actually know the case.

*yawn*

Example??

so like I said.... the military officers who interviewed him disagreed with your assessment. I think i'll go with them for now since they actually know the case.

Liar, you're making that up

*yawn*

Example??

No, they didn't.

Trumps popularity with the military is part of the reason I think the Virginia polls are way offf when they show Hillary Clinton to be 12%+ ahead. Virginia has dozens of bases, forts and other stations many of which are unknown tot he public.

As much as Clinton is despised by the military I dont see anything like 12% being realistic at all.

Forum List

Back