[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Most Americans do not have a fucking clue about simple economics or business and the massive risk we take inputting up OUR MONEY WE EARNED attempting to grow the economy, create jobs and make a profit.

They could care less. They believe everyone makes money and that money should be redistributed to the moocher class.

Real easy to be a liberal when you are using the power of government to plunder and take money that someone earned and give it to someone that did not earn it.

Kissmy's argument from his graph, which I've seen before, implies he is talking about CORPORATE taxation. Yet the BATTLE ON THE HILL IS ALWAYS ABOUT STANDARD INCOME RATES IN THE COUNTRY ON INDIVIDUALS...................

Why? SMOKE AND MIRRORS...................They point to the Big Corps and say SEE, THEY AREN'T PAYING TAXES AND THEN RAISE THE RATES ON THE INDIVIDUALS AS JUSTIFICATION. They do and have raised the rates in these battles on CAPITAL GAINS which directly effects this area.

So what is the JUSTIFICATION OF RAISING INDIVIDUAL TAX RATES, when they use DATA TO JUSTIFY IT FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SOURCE OF REVENUE? It is the age of STRATEGY OF CLASS WARFARE THE LIBS USE ALL THE TIME.

Now, LET'S RAISE THEM UP FOR A MOMENT. Let's GET THOSE BAD GUYS. WE'LL SHOW THEM. HEY CORPORATIONS WE ARE RAISING YOUR RATES. RAH RAH RAH.

1. They are businesses and DON'T HAVE TO INVEST A DIME HERE. They can take their money elsewhere and WE LOSE JOBS.

2. They stay here, pay higher taxes, and then PASS IT ON TO THE CONSUMER TO MAINTAIN THEIR PROFIT MARGINS. We go to the store and go WHY IS THIS PRODUCT SO EXPENSIVE? You get the point.

3. They shut down and move, especially with Free Trade. Then Americans LOSE THEIR JOBS, and WONDER WHY.........................

Economics and taxation are a 2 edged sword. IT CUTS BOTH WAYS.

Where do you get these ideas?

I keep hearing liberals say day after day, "the rich need to pay their fair share!"

But when asked how much the "fair share" actually is, they have no idea and never come out with a specific number.

Stop lying, I gave you numbers as specific as they can get. But they depend on your definition of the rich, among other things, like primary budget deficit.

I think that currently we can get by with introducing 50% bracket at 500,000 and 70% bracket at one million. I would also extend the payroll taxes to cover all income, and tax capital gains of more than 500,000 at 50%.

I'm very happy that you aren't in charge of this subject in this country, as NO BUSINESS IN THE WORLD WOULD INVEST HERE IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE.

Prove it!!!!!!!!

Exactly, corporations have never and never will pay one cent in taxes.
PEOPLE PAY TAXES.
All my 3 businesses do is COLLECT the taxes as every cent in taxes we pay and every other business or corporation pays is collected from the consumer and passed on to government.

Currently corporations are taxed TWICE.
The dividends that the owners of the company receive, THE SHAREHOLDERS, are taxed and what is left over is taxed as corporate "profits".
Because now most Americans believe profits are bad and evil corporations need to be punished by taxes for being greedy making a buck.

Hogwash! Any competent accountant will help your corporation from having to be "taxed twice". You can't blame the government because you don't hire good help.

You know nothing about business.
Shareholders buy stocks. Do you own any stocks?
What does that make you? A SHAREHOLDER.
Shareholders buy stocks why? As an investment to make money?
So if you own shares in a company and the company makes a profit what do you want?
A share of the profits?
That is what a dividend is Moe. Every good accountant out there advises corporations to pay as much as they can in dividends to their shareholders to keep the price of their stock high.
High corporate profits or low corporate profits. Which one makes a companies' stock price rise and puts money in the hands of shareholders and employees?

WELL DUH!
That is the first lesson.
Lesson #2.
Before I started each of my companies I consulted with my accountant BEFORE hand for tax advice. Those strategies and policies are IN PLACE before I made my first dollar.
They have to be. The moocher class is growing and government is plundering faster.

Your erroneous assumptions and bigotry against the less fortunate come across loud and clear.

Kissmy's argument from his graph, which I've seen before, implies he is talking about CORPORATE taxation. Yet the BATTLE ON THE HILL IS ALWAYS ABOUT STANDARD INCOME RATES IN THE COUNTRY ON INDIVIDUALS...................

Why? SMOKE AND MIRRORS...................They point to the Big Corps and say SEE, THEY AREN'T PAYING TAXES AND THEN RAISE THE RATES ON THE INDIVIDUALS AS JUSTIFICATION. They do and have raised the rates in these battles on CAPITAL GAINS which directly effects this area.

So what is the JUSTIFICATION OF RAISING INDIVIDUAL TAX RATES, when they use DATA TO JUSTIFY IT FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SOURCE OF REVENUE? It is the age of STRATEGY OF CLASS WARFARE THE LIBS USE ALL THE TIME.

Now, LET'S RAISE THEM UP FOR A MOMENT. Let's GET THOSE BAD GUYS. WE'LL SHOW THEM. HEY CORPORATIONS WE ARE RAISING YOUR RATES. RAH RAH RAH.

1. They are businesses and DON'T HAVE TO INVEST A DIME HERE. They can take their money elsewhere and WE LOSE JOBS.

2. They stay here, pay higher taxes, and then PASS IT ON TO THE CONSUMER TO MAINTAIN THEIR PROFIT MARGINS. We go to the store and go WHY IS THIS PRODUCT SO EXPENSIVE? You get the point.

3. They shut down and move, especially with Free Trade. Then Americans LOSE THEIR JOBS, and WONDER WHY.........................

Where do you get these ideas?

I POSTED THE DATA to justify my responses.

The rest is COMMON SENSE and HISTORY OF THIS WHOLE DANG THING.

Lets look at ITEM NUMBER 3.

Do you like the EAGLES?

All of you not-Rich people out there who want the Rich to pay lower taxes...

...how much are you willing to have your own taxes raised to make up the difference?

Where do you get these ideas? The rich pay most of the taxes.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7320117-post75.html

From Mitt Romney paying a much lower tax percentage than middle class wage earners are subjected to paying. When the bulk of the income for the wealthy is taxed at a pitiful 15% rate there is a problem with the system. If you cannot understand this problem then you are part of it.

http://www.1040.com/federal-taxes/income/dividends/]Dividend Income ? Federal Tax Guide ? 1040.com ? File Your Taxes Online[/U]

Which tax rate the dividends qualify for depends on what the regular tax rate on the dividends would be. This is determined by your tax rate on earned income.

Dividends qualify for the 0% rate (tax-free) if you fall within the 10% or 15% tax brackets.
Dividends qualify for the 15% rate if you fall within a higher tax bracket. There are exceptions, so see IRS Publication 550 for more information.

LOL Your link didn't work SKIPPY............

Try this one and stop CHERRY PICKING YOUR DATA SKIPPY.

Capital Gains Tax Rates: Tax Rates for Short-Term & Long-Term Capital Gains

Planning Ahead for 2013

Starting with the year 2013, there will be a new long-term capital gains rate of 20% which applies to taxpayers who fall within the new 39.6% tax bracket. The new capital gains tax rates for 2013 and future years are as follows:
0% applies to long-term gains and dividend income if a person is in the 10% and 15% tax brackets,
15% applies to long-term gains and dividend income if a person is in the 25%, 28%, 33%, or 35% tax brackets, and
20% applies to long-term gains and dividend income if a person is in the 39.6% tax bracket.
Also beginning in 2013, capital gain income will be subject to an additional 3.8% Medicare tax for taxpayers with income at or above a certain threshold.

Comment....................

They are talking about individual INCOME BRACKETS regarding TAX RATES. Mitt Romney isn't in the 10% and 15% brackets SKIPPY.

Thank you for admitting that Mitt Romney paid less in taxes than the middle class and will continue to pay less even with these adjusted rates on the bulk of his income. Nice of you to also admit to being a major part of the problem too. Have a nice day.

Hogwash! Any competent accountant will help your corporation from having to be "taxed twice". You can't blame the government because you don't hire good help.

You know nothing about business.
Shareholders buy stocks. Do you own any stocks?
What does that make you? A SHAREHOLDER.
Shareholders buy stocks why? As an investment to make money?
So if you own shares in a company and the company makes a profit what do you want?
A share of the profits?
That is what a dividend is Moe. Every good accountant out there advises corporations to pay as much as they can in dividends to their shareholders to keep the price of their stock high.
High corporate profits or low corporate profits. Which one makes a companies' stock price rise and puts money in the hands of shareholders and employees?

WELL DUH!
That is the first lesson.
Lesson #2.
Before I started each of my companies I consulted with my accountant BEFORE hand for tax advice. Those strategies and policies are IN PLACE before I made my first dollar.
They have to be. The moocher class is growing and government is plundering faster.

Your erroneous assumptions and bigotry against the less fortunate come across loud and clear.

i.e. Our facts are blowing your arguments OUT OF THE WATER, and it's hurting your IDEOLOGY.

[quote“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” ― Ronald Reagan][/quote]

Stop lying, I gave you numbers as specific as they can get. But they depend on your definition of the rich, among other things, like primary budget deficit.

I think that currently we can get by with introducing 50% bracket at 500,000 and 70% bracket at one million. I would also extend the payroll taxes to cover all income, and tax capital gains of more than 500,000 at 50%.

I'm very happy that you aren't in charge of this subject in this country, as NO BUSINESS IN THE WORLD WOULD INVEST HERE IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE.

Prove it!!!!!!!!

LOL

I think the FACTS ARE HITTING RAW NERVE ENDINGS HERE.

Facts are terrible things LIB. Your side is getting your arses handed to you here because of the FACTS.

DEAL WITH IT.

From Mitt Romney paying a much lower tax percentage than middle class wage earners are subjected to paying. When the bulk of the income for the wealthy is taxed at a pitiful 15% rate there is a problem with the system. If you cannot understand this problem then you are part of it.

Planning Ahead for 2013

Starting with the year 2013, there will be a new long-term capital gains rate of 20% which applies to taxpayers who fall within the new 39.6% tax bracket. The new capital gains tax rates for 2013 and future years are as follows:
0% applies to long-term gains and dividend income if a person is in the 10% and 15% tax brackets,
15% applies to long-term gains and dividend income if a person is in the 25%, 28%, 33%, or 35% tax brackets, and
20% applies to long-term gains and dividend income if a person is in the 39.6% tax bracket.
Also beginning in 2013, capital gain income will be subject to an additional 3.8% Medicare tax for taxpayers with income at or above a certain threshold.

They are talking about individual INCOME BRACKETS regarding TAX RATES. Mitt Romney isn't in the 10% and 15% brackets SKIPPY.

Thank you for admitting that Mitt Romney paid less in taxes than the middle class and will continue to pay less even with these adjusted rates on the bulk of his income. Nice of you to also admit to being a major part of the problem too. Have a nice day.

TUCK YOUR TAIL AND RUN LIB.

Exactly how'd I prove your point?

Exactly, corporations have never and never will pay one cent in taxes.
PEOPLE PAY TAXES.
All my 3 businesses do is COLLECT the taxes as every cent in taxes we pay and every other business or corporation pays is collected from the consumer and passed on to government.

Currently corporations are taxed TWICE.
The dividends that the owners of the company receive, THE SHAREHOLDERS, are taxed and what is left over is taxed as corporate "profits".
Because now most Americans believe profits are bad and evil corporations need to be punished by taxes for being greedy making a buck.

If corporations don't pay 'one cent' in taxes, how come they spend millions lobbying for lower taxes?

Planning Ahead for 2013

Try reading the thread again. You provided essentially the same dividend rate information that proved that wealthy 1%er's like Mitt Romney pay those lower dividend tax rates on the bulk of their income.

Most Americans do not have a fucking clue about simple economics or business and the massive risk we take inputting up OUR MONEY WE EARNED attempting to grow the economy, create jobs and make a profit.

They could care less. They believe everyone makes money and that money should be redistributed to the moocher class.

Real easy to be a liberal when you are using the power of government to plunder and take money that someone earned and give it to someone that did not earn it.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Liberals, what should be the "fair share" the rich have to pay in taxes?

Like there's some magic number that fits for every occasion and circumstance?

You don't suppose the taxes might need to higher say in Dec 8th 1941 than they might have been on some other date?

Are you sock-puppet cons really as stupid as you play here in the net?

Frankly, I cannot believe anyone who posts here is that stupid

If you cannot put a number on it, you cannot define it. Period.
It's a simple question. Define 'fair share'...

Try reading the thread again. You provided essentially the same dividend rate information that proved that wealthy 1%er's like Mitt Romney pay those lower dividend tax rates on the bulk of their income.

No I did not. The information is based on INDIVIDUAL INCOME RATES, NOT DIVIDEND RATES.

The first brackets are associated with LOW INCOME BRACKETS.

Forum List

Back