Poll: Let's Grade Trump Year 1

Trump First Year Grade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As we near the completion of Trunp's first year, it's time to evaluate. Straightforward, ABCDF. I expect a lot of "A"s and "F"s and very little honesty.

Why is there no E? I woulda gone with E.

Can't give him an F if he hasn't blown up the world. But he does still have three days.

I agree

I still rate Trump over Bush 43. While Trump is a disaster, he hasn't given up a massive terrorist attack, started any wars and he hasn't destroyed the economy like Bush 43 did

G.W Bush actually gained seats in the house during the midterm election cycle. Republicans are going to get wiped out in 2018.

For PROOF of this incoming Tsunami -scroll back to page 13 post # 121

`The results speak for themselves:

B

Trump First Year Grade
This poll will close on Jan 31, 2018 at 3:18 PM.

1. A
    21 vote(s)
    36.8%

2. B
    19 vote(s)
    33.3%

3. C
    2 vote(s)
    3.5%

4. D
    7 vote(s)
    12.3%

5. F
    8 vote(s)
    14.0%

I don't give a rats ass what your vote on this board is. There are tons of right wingers on this board. Republicans are looking at a bloodbath in November 2018. Scroll back to page 13 post # 121. The midterm election cycle is the true measure of a President for his first year in office.

th

Trump has chased off more large voting blocks than you can shake a stick at.

By electing Trump, you have awoken a sleeping giant in this country, it's pissed, and it's coming for you in November 2018. The Republican party might as well put itself on the endangered species list at this time.

As we near the completion of Trunp's first year, it's time to evaluate. Straightforward, ABCDF. I expect a lot of "A"s and "F"s and very little honesty.

Can't give him an F if he hasn't blown up the world. But he does still have three days.

I agree

I still rate Trump over Bush 43. While Trump is a disaster, he hasn't given up a massive terrorist attack, started any wars and he hasn't destroyed the economy like Bush 43 did

G.W Bush actually gained seats in the house during the midterm election cycle. Republicans are going to get wiped out in 2018.

Since the Duopoly has existed in all but I think three midterms, whichever party held the White House invariably loses seats in the midterm elections. That was one of them. The first was FDR's first midterm in 1934 (but not the later ones).

I agree

Since the Duopoly has existed in all but I think three midterms, whichever party held the White House invariably loses seats in the midterm elections. That was one of them. The first was FDR's first midterm in 1934 (but not the later ones).

True--during the midterm election whichever party has the Presidency--usually loses a few seats in the house. G.W. Bush gained seats in the house. This midterm is going to be much different.

In the special election in Wisconsin today--a 17 year seat held by a Republican just went to a Democrat. Scott Walker stated this loss is a wake up call for Republicans, and he too is up for reelection this November. Trump is headed out to Pennyslvania tommorow to try and save a congressional seat that is up in March in another special election, that appears to be in dire danger of changing over to Democrats.
Trump to help Pennsylvania GOP candidate for Congress amid Republican election year worries | Jamie Dupree - AJC
Scott Walker on Twitter

So we have Democrat governors in Virginia/New Jersey special elections. The state house in Virginia Democrats won for the 1st time in 25 years--in another special election. Doug Jones won in Alabama. Trump's motocade was booed in Atlanta Georgia last week.

31 House Republicans have announced their early retirement and will not seek reelection in 2018. The DNC has announced that it will be putting up candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS.And Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year. And Michael Wolff's book "Fire & Fury" is still the number 1 best seller--when most people ignore Presidential tell-all books.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

Even Paul Ryan of Wisconsin stated he may not seek reelection--and Trump said he wanted him to stay. They see what is coming and instead of getting wiped out and embarrassed many of them are deciding "not" to run for reeelection.

The womens March is on again this coming Saturday, January 20, 2018. They are coming on very strong. They are the largest voting block in this country today.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

The woman's march Washington D.C. the day after Trump was inaugurated. This was going on in every state, they were in the millions. Go to this link to scroll threw the many pages of pictures.
Woman's march pictures

Since Election Day in the U.S., story after story has profiled women who—motivated by President Donald Trump’s victory or the broader political climate—have voiced interest in running for office. On Monday, Emily’s List, the political action committee that supports pro-choice Democratic women, released some hard numbers to back up that anecdotal evidence. Since Trump won the White House on November 8, more than 4,000 women have reached out to the organization to say they may want to seek elected office—that’s quadruple the number of women Emily’s List had heard from in the past 22 months combined and includes 1,660 inquiries since inauguration day alone.
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

And they're winning like what we saw in the Virginia (special election) state house where Democrats took the state house for the first time in 25 years, and 11 out of 15 seats were won by women.

Now you won't see any of this coming out of the Stepford wives of the Republican party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back